Stock 347 PKG?

Guest tjagolf33

Guest tjagolf33
Cannot find a stock 347, however here is the link for a higher unlocked PKG "351" with recovery image

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/index...Root_on_318_rom

Hope it helps.

Unfortunately, I just purchased a Red Dell Streak and for some reason it will not go from 347 to 351, nor O2 2.1 build 8105, nor build 318. All of these get stuck at the Dell logo. Also, it has this odd feature my black Streak never had (I don't think) where, after failing to start, it will say "Start emergency recovery copy..." and restart into the original stock 347 recovery (even though I've flashed the other recoveries). Hence, I'm hoping to get a 347 stock build to just flash it back, but if I can't I suppose I could try one of DJ_Steve's. Think I can go straight from 347 to 1.9.0? Will I have to flash the amss and stuff? I think the Red one is just different from the black one, which is worrisome because I'm afraid of bricking it by experimenting.

Edited by tjagolf33

Guest El_Diablo666
Unfortunately, I just purchased a Red Dell Streak and for some reason it will not go from 347 to 351, nor O2 2.1 build 8105, nor build 318. All of these get stuck at the Dell logo. Also, it has this odd feature my black Streak never had (I don't think) where, after failing to start, it will say "Start emergency recovery copy..." and restart into the original stock 347 recovery (even though I've flashed the other recoveries). Hence, I'm hoping to get a 347 stock build to just flash it back, but if I can't I suppose I could try one of DJ_Steve's. Think I can go straight from 347 to 1.9.0? Will I have to flash the amss and stuff? I think the Red one is just different from the black one, which is worrisome because I'm afraid of bricking it by experimenting.

Have not heard of "Start emergency recovery copy" before :)

If you are looking for a Stable Froyo build, you can test simple streak: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1113256

Froyo 2.2.2 with all the additional dell software removed.

I had to update my baseband as the dell kept loosing signal and the only way to fix it was to power cycle the phone.

You can take a look here for the baseband updates : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1000455

With the above link you should be able to flash your Baseband and recovery to 354.

Copy update.pkg to the SD Card,

Flash baseband + Recovery to 354

Use the dell recovery to update from SD Card and select the update.pkg file on the SD Card, this should get you to stock 354.

I am currently using:

Simple Streak 1.2

Android Version 2.2.2

Baseband

AUS_100908_01_BOSS_EVT3_f-EU "Updated from GAUSB1A135411-EU Which did did not work 100%"

I have the standard black dell streak, you might want to see if anyone using the Red Streak has anything to say about the baseband versions. I am not sure if they are different.

Guest tjagolf33
Have not heard of "Start emergency recovery copy" before :)

If you are looking for a Stable Froyo build, you can test simple streak: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1113256

Froyo 2.2.2 with all the additional dell software removed.

I had to update my baseband as the dell kept loosing signal and the only way to fix it was to power cycle the phone.

You can take a look here for the baseband updates : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1000455

With the above link you should be able to flash your Baseband and recovery to 354.

Copy update.pkg to the SD Card,

Flash baseband + Recovery to 354

Use the dell recovery to update from SD Card and select the update.pkg file on the SD Card, this should get you to stock 354.

I am currently using:

Simple Streak 1.2

Android Version 2.2.2

Baseband

AUS_100908_01_BOSS_EVT3_f-EU "Updated from GAUSB1A135411-EU Which did did not work 100%"

I have the standard black dell streak, you might want to see if anyone using the Red Streak has anything to say about the baseband versions. I am not sure if they are different.

Tyvm I'll give the 354 version a try and chime in after

Guest tjagolf33

Well that didn't work, but I was able to flash DJ Steve's 1.8.1 using the streakdroid recovery and wiping the cache, dalvik cache, and factory resetting. Now going to try my luck again at 351!

Guest El_Diablo666
Thanks for the link, I hadn't known of that resource until now. :)

Pleasure :rolleyes:

It saved my bricked streak a few weeks back

• 1 month later...
Guest El_Diablo666

Well that didn't work, but I was able to flash DJ Steve's 1.8.1 using the streakdroid recovery and wiping the cache, dalvik cache, and factory resetting. Now going to try my luck again at 351!

Hi tjagolf33

Did you manage to successfully update your streak?