I've broken my O2X

Guest kooli9

Guest kooli9

HELP ME!!!

I attempted to update to a prebake FR19 and booted into CWM Recovery and ran the update and now my phone won't boot

it just hangs at the LG logo and progress bar

I have tried to update to FR19 vanilla also an no joy

I was running FR17 before the update and had recently put CWR on.

I also tried paul's clockwork mod recovery which appeared to run but i still cannot boot the phone

Guest mcderment
HELP ME!!!

I attempted to update to a prebake FR19 and booted into CWM Recovery and ran the update and now my phone won't boot

it just hangs at the LG logo and progress bar

I have tried to update to FR19 vanilla also an no joy

I was running FR17 before the update and had recently put CWR on.

I also tried paul's clockwork mod recovery which appeared to run but i still cannot boot the phone

HELP ME TOO

I am having the very same problem. I've tried to do an nvflash (which completes but doesnt seem to do anything useful) this has worked in the past. :)

With everything I do I still seem to get the phone stuck with the LG logo and not moving progress bar.

ta vm.

Guest Cyrillus

do a full wipe, convert to ext3, because FR17 is ext4, then install FR19 from CWM.

you can find the convert to ext3 link somewhere around, keep reading.

Guest kooli9
do a full wipe, convert to ext3, because FR17 is ext4, then install FR19 from CWM.

you can find the convert to ext3 link somewhere around, keep reading.

Cyrillus, you are the man.

I didn't bother with the conversion just stuck FR17 back on.

Me thinks more instruction should be given when changing formats on different version releases

Guest Reckoner123
Cyrillus, you are the man.

I didn't bother with the conversion just stuck FR17 back on.

Me thinks more instruction should be given when changing formats on different version releases

Very first sentence of this thread - "READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU START! No, really, it contains everything you need to know."

+

"If you are coming from an EXT4 ROM, you need to convert back to EXT3 first using this tool. This is because the new release has an updated kernel for which no source has been released, meaning at this time we are unable to add EXT4 support."

Guest kooli9
Very first sentence of this thread - "READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU START! No, really, it contains everything you need to know."

+

"If you are coming from an EXT4 ROM, you need to convert back to EXT3 first using this tool. This is because the new release has an updated kernel for which no source has been released, meaning at this time we are unable to add EXT4 support."

I didn't even know i was on a EXT4 ROM lol