increase your froyo speed upto 2x or maybe 3x :P :P

Guest gauravv

Guest gauravv

Warning : this trick may harm your phone or data so use at your own risk

open winmo...then install easy set cpu overclocking tool......then open it press patch then ok then AGAIN patch....after that set speed to 800mhz or watever u want ( i only tried 800 and 600 mhz )...but dont use above 800 mhz.........after that...press hide then go to today screen and press quit..i.e....u have to full stop this app.......after that open haret and here you go!!

you will notice that download bar in notification area works fast and even browser open google page very fast........I HAVE TESTED USING 2g CONNECTION ...so test it out guys...and post result here.....

thnks devs again

B7610 lover

Guest kaspy
Warning : this trick may harm your phone or data so use at your own risk

open winmo...then install easy set cpu overclocking tool......then open it press patch then ok then AGAIN patch....after that set speed to 800mhz or watever u want ( i only tried 800 and 600 mhz )...but dont use above 800 mhz.........after that...press hide then go to today screen and press quit..i.e....u have to full stop this app.......after that open haret and here you go!!

you will notice that download bar in notification area works fast and even browser open google page very fast........I HAVE TESTED USING 2g CONNECTION ...so test it out guys...and post result here.....

thnks devs again

B7610 lover

will try and post results.but we have our cpu already tuned at 800. Below it will only unclock it.