What next?

Guest Maxwell Newton

Guest Maxwell Newton

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've posted on here, HD2 forums are a bit dead compared to xda! I was a daily visitor here back in the omnia i900 days! On those forums it was pretty widely accepted that the best next phone to get was an HD2, it was way ahead of its time and is still a great phone by todays standards, almost 2 years after it was launched. However, my contract ends in at the end of this year and I have no idea what to get next? What is the next phone that everyone will move to, what will be the next phone thats totally ahead of its time?

EDIT: Just to let you know, Ive been using Android on this device since you could run it off the SD card, and then used NAND roms once they hit the street. I do not want another windows phone, they just dont compare to android!

Awaiting your replies,

Max

Edited by Maxwell Newton

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Atomix86

I would personally recommend one of the following 3: HTC Sensation, LG Optimus 3D, or of course the Samsung Galaxy S2. All 3 are powerful and lovely to use, it really just boils down to whether you prefer Touchwiz, Sense UI or 3D viewing.

Edited by Atomix86