Advice to improve battery life?

Guest peps1

Guest peps1

Can anyone give me any advice to improve battery life on the Sensation, Im having to charge at least twice a day at the moment with light usage?

This is a rough outline of my usage every day.

Play audio though stock headphones - 45mins

Browsing - sub 1 hour

Apps - 45mins

Text - 20mins

Calls - sub 30mins

Guest agent.m

Can anyone give me any advice to improve battery life on the Sensation, Im having to charge at least twice a day at the moment with light usage?

This is a rough outline of my usage every day.

Play audio though stock headphones - 45mins

Browsing - sub 1 hour

Apps - 45mins

Text - 20mins

Calls - sub 30mins

turn auto brightness off. You'll have to search in powersettings for fastboot and then that off. it works for me as i found the battery stats kept going crazy. turn intenet on when you need it. used black wallpapers. download juice defender.

also give the battery a week to optimize and also if you really need auto sync then adjust the syncing times. do you really need facebook and mail every 10 mins? etc if these things dont change you may have bad battery. twice a day is alot.

Edited by agent.m

• 4 weeks later...
Guest liam1984

Anker 1900 mah battery i bought one off amazon for bout £10 as soon as i got me sensation and i easily get a day of use thats with wifi on throughout day aswell!

• 5 months later...
Guest Learning.Dev

If your sensation is rooted and you flash roms, i would suggest flashing the Once v103z rom, i get the best battery life i ever have with it and i have tried a lot of roms. Also you can flash a newer firmware, that will give you better battery life as well.

• 2 weeks later...