External SD Card unavailable after coming from CM7

Guest pfueldner

Guest pfueldner

Hi,

i've had some of the CM7 nighlies installed and decided to come back to MoDaCo Fr19 after a few weeks. So I installed Fr19 yesterday and it turns out that my external SD is not available anymore after making the change. In the settings of SD and Storage the external SD is grayed out and can't even be mounted. If I go into Clockword Recovery and select to install update from SD card, it will bring up the internal SD card which does not have any installable ZIPs of course.

I assume that after coming from CM7 and switching back to Fr19 the mount points for the internal and external SD cards are messed up. Any ideas how this can be fixed?

Thanks in advance!

Guest ParanoidSPV

Have you tryed to remove the card and put it back in again... i have seen the same but then it notmaly helps to remove and reinset the card.

Guest pfueldner

Have you tryed to remove the card and put it back in again... i have seen the same but then it notmaly helps to remove and reinset the card.

Yes, I tried that. It turned out that SD card got actually fried in the process of flashin FR19 for some reason. I placed it into an external reader and the computer could not recognize it either. So I guess it's just toast...