Your opinion about current tablets specially ASUS Transformer

Guest orion1602

Guest orion1602

Hello,

i don't know if i have to buy a tablet now, i'am thinking of the Asus transformer. Or should i wait for the next tegra generation.

What's your opinion about that?

Guest sockgoblin

some thoughts here

My link

in summary the Asus Transformer does not replace a laptop, if you want to do real work, torrents, stream football and video conference you need a laptop. If you want a media player , internet browser and long battery life then a tablet

Guest orion1602

nop i don't want something to replace a laptop. It's for web browsing and the big portability of the tablet and the long battery life.

Ok i think the asus transformer is not perfect but for the price it is a good product.

If i understand well, there will be an usb host adapter for the tablet (without the keyboard dock). Will it work with the ps controller for example? And now does it work with BT keyboard?

thanks for the help

it seems that i will buy one monday :)

Edited by orion1602

Guest Involver

nop i don't want something to replace a laptop. It's for web browsing and the big portability of the tablet and the long battery life.

Ok i think the asus transformer is not perfect but for the price it is a good product.

If i understand well, there will be an usb host adapter for the tablet (without the keyboard dock). Will it work with the ps controller for example? And now does it work with BT keyboard?

thanks for the help

it seems that i will buy one monday :)

Go ahead, buy one. Do yurself a favor and get it WITH the keyboard dock. Without it itś just an average android tablet, but WITHit its a whole different story! Oh and ofcourse get Pauls ROM on it ;-)

Guest orion1602

that tablet is so cool!

beacause of the price i took the tablet only, and i will use a cash back went i will have the dock in september (french one)

since 3 days, no bugs and battery last between 10 and 15h, (tablet only)

But i won't root it now. perhaps later.