Disply goes black while charging in GSF b-13

Guest Abhijeet357

Guest Abhijeet357

I have installed the gsf b-13 tpt yesterday. While chargiing the screen gone black. I cant see anything on that. Even the recovery mode is not displayed . Please help me .

Guest ThrashMan

What colour do you want it to go?

Try to provide some apropriate information:

Charging on charger / PC USB port?

What happens when you disconnect the charging cable?

What happens when you reconnect the charging cable?

think

things

through.......

Guest Abhijeet357

the screen gone blank since i charged it through pc-usb. The three Keys LED blink when i press the power key. The phone is running as normal . But nothing is displayed no boot screen , no bootloader no recovery .

Edited by Abhijeet357

Guest hedgepigdaniel

the screen gone blank since i charged it through pc-usb. The three Keys LED blink when i press the power key. The phone is running as normal . But nothing is displayed no boot screen , no bootloader no recovery .

What do you mean its running as normal but nothing is displayed? If my phone doesn't display anything then I would say it is definitely not working as normal!

Guest Abhijeet357

What do you mean its running as normal but nothing is displayed? If my phone doesn't display anything then I would say it is definitely not working as normal!

i used the android screencast application , which displyas the mobile screen on pc . The phone display became visible in evening. Is it a hardware problem ? How to creat a logcat report to see what went wrong ?

Guest hedgepigdaniel

i used the android screencast application , which displyas the mobile screen on pc . The phone display became visible in evening. Is it a hardware problem ? How to creat a logcat report to see what went wrong ?

Does the phone's actual screen ever go black when it should be on, and in what situation?

If not, then your problem is wit this screen app.

In fact even if it does, see if uninstalling the app soles the problem.

Edited by hedgepigdaniel