Best ROM???

Guest Bond89

Guest Bond89

really? own a x10?

well my guess is anything with Trip in the title and ta-da you might have what ur looking for, imo

does the gingerbread ROM has working camera yet????

Guest ID10T

does the gingerbread ROM has working camera yet????

the froyo does, work in progress for any current GB. x10 with GB, 720p camera not possible yet, devs havent got it perfect, low resolution does however wok on GB. if you want HD stick with most froyo or definately stock builds.

Guest mt2jjj

gb rom work is still in progress, camera and app2sd dont work,, but froyo is (almoust) done, devs try make it perfect,, i use trip 1.7.3 froyo miui as my daily rom(bb67), and i dont have any problems, fast, and battery duration great. but if you dont like miui style try other froyo roms, you cannot mistake much.

Guest xoot7aa7

Personally I like Wolf and Atchojan's CM6 2.2. Both are very fast and great. I like Trip's TripnArc too but it's really buggy and not ready for daily use. I'm not a fan of MIUI so I skip those.

It depends on the taste.

Best MIUI Froyo:Trip

Best CM6 Froyo:Tie between Wolfbreak and Atchojan

Best MIUI Gingerbread:Cobrato (Cobrato has the awesome lockscreens and IMO is more stable)

Best CM7 Gingerbread:J's CM7

It's all opinion though

Guest 9Lukas5

Personally I like Wolf and Atchojan's CM6 2.2. Both are very fast and great. I like Trip's TripnArc too but it's really buggy and not ready for daily use. I'm not a fan of MIUI so I skip those.

It depends on the taste.

Best MIUI Froyo:Trip

Best CM6 Froyo:Tie between Wolfbreak and Atchojan

Best MIUI Gingerbread:Cobrato (Cobrato has the awesome lockscreens and IMO is more stable)

Best CM7 Gingerbread:J's CM7

It's all opinion though

er.......if you only say the best bg miui is from cobrato cause of the lockscreen, then I should tell you, that I have on trips gb miui (0.9.5) also this lockscreen, cause there is a THEME ENGINE. I'm using trips 0.9.5 gb miui as daily atm and can't find any bug exclude the know ( camera, app2sd). I don't know about the latest release from cobrato, but i tried once and found a lot of more bugs as in trips build, so I would agree your list exclude the gb miui, I would say best bg miui is also from trip.

Regards,

L

Guest xoot7aa7

er.......if you only say the best bg miui is from cobrato cause of the lockscreen, then I should tell you, that I have on trips gb miui (0.9.5) also this lockscreen, cause there is a THEME ENGINE. I'm using trips 0.9.5 gb miui as daily atm and can't find any bug exclude the know ( camera, app2sd). I don't know about the latest release from cobrato, but i tried once and found a lot of more bugs as in trips build, so I would agree your list exclude the gb miui, I would say best bg miui is also from trip.

Regards,

L

Cobrato's bugs are the same as Trip's bugs, now it's pretty stable, in fact more stable than Trip's for the sole reason that it works perfectly with BB67.

Trip's has that annoying SMS bug and makes it only work with BB65, which doesn't work well with my X10i, so for me cobrato is the better choice.

Guest mrhcorp

:blink: i was looking for the best custom rom tho.. but then, i end up using TripNMiUI IRIS 1.7.3 cause of the stability. However i dont really into MiUI which is iPhone like. Was looking for stable and fast CM6/CM7 rom that works with BB67.

But this rom - TripNMiUI IRIS 1.7.3 - from my opinion is suitable for daily rom. Not much headache.. :P

Guest JazzLOCO

Tried many, and wolfbreak, achotjan, and TripNRaver deliver! cobrato has good stuff, too, but for now, Trip's 1.7.3 is my fave!