20 Jan Gr6 (V20o): MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (stock+vanilla)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Ferrum Master

Last missing init.d fix worked... phone went to boot animation... thanks for being fast... :rolleyes:

Emm... Does anybody have also greyed out LCD brightness option in Display Settings? (power control widget works fine)

Edited by Ferrum Master

tested 2 custom kernel ( HP and Neoblaze ) both boot but no SDCARD ( int and ext ) mounted ( just in case of someone want to test :D )

Edited by ilos

tested 2 cutoms kernel ( HP and Neoblaze ) both boot but no SDCARD ( int and ext ) mounted ( just in case of someone want to test :D )

You need to bake with one of my custom kernels before flashing another custom kernel due to vold differences for Gingerbread.

P

Guest Ferrum Master

You need to bake with one of my custom kernels before flashing another custom kernel due to vold differences for Gingerbread.

P

Yes, i've baked with custom EXT4 and after rom flash applied camera mod and HP kernel...

No problems with mounts... file manager sees SD cards and also USB storage mode works fine...

But that greyed out brightness setting... anyone? :unsure:

I have some issue with data conection. all of them (no matter if I am on wifi or 3G) When i switch my phone ON, wifi pops up but stays gray. and then its not working, signal indicator is changing when i move around a room but data wont come thru. Same situation on 3G.

Sometimes it help to switch to standby and ON again, sometimes I had to reboot. Anybody knows how to sove that bug? Using one of first builds of GR3 from kitchen, Neoblaze Kernel, 725 Gingerbread baseband and GPS fix from kitchen.

And of course I am having that long boot problem and, but i wouldnt mind if i dont need to reboot ;)

Guest SuperSkill

It seems i bricked my phone with first release...

No matter what I flash, I get stucked at the LG logo now... oh well... hell with it...

Bricking it aint possible, nvflash og if you did a backup you should be able to make it......

Odd,

stock kernel and 0725bb.

home button does not work. any one else experiencing this? it gives feedback but no response.

I have heard of this before, but can't remember what caused it... did you wipe? Which launcher?

P

Guest arrediabo

I have heard of this before, but can't remember what caused it... did you wipe? Which launcher?

P

back to ext3 before Rom, using launcherPro atm, but it didn't work before. Rom was baked with almost all options Google, only had stock launcher, no LG