Gingerbread news/romurs

Guest Moritd

Guest mohcine1995

I'm not gonna go fake on this one, it has facebook inside and some exceptional features so its prob the official update. I'm very dissappointed that the 30fps limit is still there as you can notice the scrolling is slow as badword, its smooth because they optimized the launcher to run at 30fps f*****ing se bitches. damn dissapointed. just look at a xperia ray review or an xperia arc u can see the fluid scrolling in the home launcher its just so bad they dont want to implement that on our x10s, so friggin sad!

Guest xoot7aa7

We can't make out the frame rates from a video. If the video recorder records at 30fps obviously that's all you'll see, so you can't judge the FPS a screen is moving on a video. The recorder seems bad too, lots of lag, so we still don't know yet...

Guest Moritd

read first post it`s private now you cant see that from youtube.it was on Iandroid.co.il channel but it`s private now.... i guess the FPS capped at 60 because see fast Timescape scrolling and fast scrolling if u see any lag it`s cause of his video recorder i guess update come out in next week because this video was real and he wasnt from SE so ....

Guest mohcine1995

read first post it`s private now you cant see that from youtube.it was on Iandroid.co.il channel but it`s private now.... i guess the FPS capped at 60 because see fast Timescape scrolling and fast scrolling if u see any lag it`s cause of his video recorder i guess update come out in next week because this video was real and he wasnt from SE so ....

Look at how he unlocks the phone. u tell me thats 60fps?