CM7 Games Problem + Dualboot question

Guest mdani1

Guest mdani1

Hi

I have two problems but I thought I don't create two topics for these.

My first problem:

When I play different games (such as Cut the Rope or Radiant HD), some object not visible. Is it due to CM or something else?

If it's necessary, I upload some picture of this.

My second problem:

I want dual-boot in my ZTE Blade, because I want to use 2 different ROM's so that I see these ROM's changes , but I don't want to often change and install these ROM's.

Sorry my English language knowledge. ^^"

Thank a lot for your help.

Guest ididmytime

Hi

I have two problems but I thought I don't create two topics for these.

My first problem:

When I play different games (such as Cut the Rope or Radiant HD), some object not visible. Is it due to CM or something else?

If it's necessary, I upload some picture of this.

My second problem:

I want dual-boot in my ZTE Blade, because I want to use 2 different ROM's so that I see these ROM's changes , but I don't want to often change and install these ROM's.

Sorry my English language knowledge. ^^"

Thank a lot for your help.

Turn off surface dithering in CM.

You cant dual boot.

Guest mdani1

Turn off surface dithering in CM.

You cant dual boot.

Okay, but where I furn off the surface dithering?

And why I can't dual boot?

Guest targetbsp

Dithering is somewhere in the CM settings under settings. Not sure where cause I don't have CM on at the moment. You might find simply rebooting fixes it too. It fixes a similar issue in Plants V Zombies for me.

As for dual booting - because you can't. No-one has made it possible. It's easy enough to take a backup of your phone in clockwork, try out a new rom and restore the backup if you don't like it.

Guest hedgepigdaniel

And why I can't dual boot?

there isn't really enough room on the blade to dual boot, and it would require creating two more partitions and being able to choose between them at boot, and therefore extensive modification of the firmware, which would probably be extremely difficult.

Guest miro1703

You can disable surafce dithering Settings- CyanogenMod settings- Performance- And uncheck surface dithering :) And reboot your phone :)

Edited by miro1703

Guest k0zmic

there isn't really enough room on the blade to dual boot, and it would require creating two more partitions and being able to choose between them at boot, and therefore extensive modification of the firmware, which would probably be extremely difficult.

I agree with that. But the CDMA HTC Hero has a dual boot feature IIRC even though it has a puny amount of internal memory.

Edited by k0zmic