Faulty microusb - how to copy media from internal SD?

Guest Asp525

Guest Asp525

Hi guys, I hope someone can help with this, the microusb port on my Nexus S is faulty, it will charge when plugged in, but i've tried 3 microusb cables and 2 pc's and it wont connect to the pc at all. I need to take the phone back to the network for repair, but I an running CM7 and want to unroot it first so they dont get me with an invalid warranty!

Is there an app that will copy the contents of the nexus S internal SD online/dropbox etc so that I dont lose all of my data when I wipe? :(

Guest danb79

if you install "file expert" from the market (its free) and install "filezilla" on your pc you can transfer all your files across!! In file expert tap the share button and "enable ftp sharing" it will give you some info this you put into filezilla. Now you can acess your phone from ur pc!

hope this helps

Guest Asp525

if you install "file expert" from the market (its free) and install "filezilla" on your pc you can transfer all your files across!! In file expert tap the share button and "enable ftp sharing" it will give you some info this you put into filezilla. Now you can acess your phone from ur pc!

hope this helps

Brilliant, worked wonders, I can unroot, flash the stock and get the thing repaired now, thanks a lot :D

• 3 months later...
Guest zyklotrop88

Brilliant, worked wonders, I can unroot, flash the stock and get the thing repaired now, thanks a lot :D

works fine with me, too.

i have that problem, too, since i rooted ny nexus. seems like, te id, or something else has changed. so that the pc cannot recognice the fone. it happened immedeately after installing superuser.