X10 strange problem

Guest Luis corrales

Guest Luis corrales

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifwell first of all thanks for your help in advance.

I had a good x10 and decided to sell it and buy a new one because mine is already a bit scratched and other things the former was a X10A and now I have an X10 if that matters somehow.

good considering the x10 in hand I decided to update it first modific to 2.1 with good first non-tariff flashtool restarted. do it again and go for a while whether the network data set, each time an application instalava stuck and restarted.

after that does not solve the problem only 2g sailing. to make root was another problem with me probelam flastool was a play. remove the battery and leave it outside for a while. then again in the place lit if root root but the best was with superclickone.

then install the recovery well to try to install a different rom.

1.7 of laversion install it in my previous trip Experia worked perfectly.

and reboot several times but the biggest mistake was that he recognized me in any froyo memory told me that was not there I thought that was the only rom that fallava but try other froyo and I recon all the phone memory.

the formative and other things and not do anything.

I hope you can help me thanks.

well first of all thank you all for your time

baseband good use the 49 is the one used in the above and it worked well but you're right, maybe because it was for America proves with another 67 or more.

well that was installed with the Sony Ericsson flashtool X10i_2.1.1.A.0.6_CUST GENERIC-TH 1237-0336

root and then install other froyo over several people and doing the problem is restarted as long as I showed the worst memory.

rom froyo good at baseband always use 49 did not try other that could have caused this problem but I do not recognize the memory in the rom do not understand.

But the most curious .. I can restart the telefonoy xrecovery enter a bone having a rom froyo I recognize the memory but when it does not appear but entered the xrecovery if I have it and I can see all of it I install anything but get nothing.

Also if you want to install a backup does not work xrecovery entered the xrecovery give restore Begins choose the copy and paste to work then restarts and I lose everything because the phone does not come over and touch me again with the flashtool.

unsure.gifunsure.gif

Edited by Luis corrales

Guest Luis corrales

seus and also try and nothing like I have on occasions with flastool could not do their job and just told me that an error had occurred and that reintentera but the same.sad.gif

Guest mt2jjj

man, that is a problem,,is it possible to enter in xrecovery on your phone? try to format everything, system, data dalvik, cache, exept sd card then restart phone, out battery from the phone more than 10 secs, enter in phone, flash baseband again(watch that use right one), then flash rom.if that dont work, then i dont know...

Guest Luis corrales

well I did all that I have not tried with another band base but what worries me is the rom I do not recognize the memory is a strange thing ...

Guest Luis corrales

not recognized in the custom rom as 1.7 MIUI trip or some other froyo that uses a generic if reconose 2.1 memory and I can install anything, but in a froyo in any of those

probe did not recognize but could come to xrecovery froyo while having a rom I can come and see what you havememory. I can install things that are in it, but to enter the system no longer recognizes my memory.

sad.gifsad.gif

Edited by Luis corrales