unable to repair phone to stock 2.1. help needed

Guest RobertX10i

Guest RobertX10i

I have a rooted X10i with BB.67 and TripNMiui GB installed.

I would like to install the stock 2.1 from SE, but every time I try to repair the phone via either 'SE update service' or ' SE PC companion', it comes up with the message that there is no new software available, or that I am already running the latest software.

Can anybody please point me in the right direction, how to get the phone back to stock 2.1??

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Guest Reignman

I have PC Companion translated in my native language (not English) so I'm sorry if the names aren't that correct.

You enter Support zone and then choose to Update Phone Firmware. If you hit Start at that point, even though it says

that you have the latest firmware, it gives you the option to Repair. It should be easy from then on...

Guest WhiteKnight0095

I have a rooted X10i with BB.67 and TripNMiui GB installed.

I would like to install the stock 2.1 from SE, but every time I try to repair the phone via either 'SE update service' or ' SE PC companion', it comes up with the message that there is no new software available, or that I am already running the latest software.

Can anybody please point me in the right direction, how to get the phone back to stock 2.1??

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

use flashtool to flash find your rom here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=936733

Edited by WhiteKnight0095

Guest RobertX10i

I have PC Companion translated in my native language (not English) so I'm sorry if the names aren't that correct.

You enter Support zone and then choose to Update Phone Firmware. If you hit Start at that point, even though it says

that you have the latest firmware, it gives you the option to Repair. It should be easy from then on...

I actually did that, and then there comes a message ' no software available. there is no software available for your phone yet. please try again later'.

Guest Reignman

I actually did that, and then there comes a message ' no software available. there is no software available for your phone yet. please try again later'.

Did you check if your PC Companion Software was the latest version before trying to update?

I get completely different messages from you. Otherwise you do have to use flashtool...

Guest RobertX10i

Did you check if your PC Companion Software was the latest version before trying to update?

I get completely different messages from you. Otherwise you do have to use flashtool...

Yes, the software did update once I started it. So I am running the latest version.

Just flashed with Nordic rom, and seems to work again. Thanks guys!! :)

thread closed

Edited by RobertX10i