Booting custom Roms, Vega needs a 10 minute break!?

Guest witnessmenow

Guest witnessmenow

Hi Guys,

I picked up the Vega last weekend there and it seems to be some device, but I have one thing really holding me back at the moment.

When the vega is running a custom rom (Vegacomb, cm7 and corvus) i need to leave it off for at least 10 minutes before i can boot it up!?

If I turn it on before its 10 minute rest, it will just load a blank screen (backlight on, no boot logos)

Stock roms has no issues booting.

Does everybody have this? Does anyone have any recommendations to where i could start looking to try solve this problem?

Thanks,

witness

Guest phil8715

Hi Guys,

I picked up the Vega last weekend there and it seems to be some device, but I have one thing really holding me back at the moment.

When the vega is running a custom rom (Vegacomb, cm7 and corvus) i need to leave it off for at least 10 minutes before i can boot it up!?

If I turn it on before its 10 minute rest, it will just load a blank screen (backlight on, no boot logos)

Stock roms has no issues booting.

Does everybody have this? Does anyone have any recommendations to where i could start looking to try solve this problem?

Thanks,

witness

It shouldn't take 10 minutes between bootups. I can switch mine on and off at anytime. Sounds like something has gone wrong somewhere. Not sure what.

Guest witnessmenow

It shouldn't take 10 minutes between bootups. I can switch mine on and off at anytime. Sounds like something has gone wrong somewhere. Not sure what.

I wonder is my model special or something!? I've seen one other person online who seemed to be having similar problems to me so im not alone.

Guest Minimonkey

So can you reboot it without problem? Have you started from scratch each time (putting on stock then new rom) have you tried the modded stock then latest vegacomb? Have you another SD card/tried it without?

Guest witnessmenow

thanks for the reply.

reboot worked ok once yesterday but didn't work the other time.

I go back to base/modified base every time I flash a rom almost.

haven't done anything with SD cards yet I'll give that a go later

thanks