Google street map / email / screensaver ??

Guest jono4001

Guest jono4001

Okay couple off more questions now that I am starting to get to grips with the vega !!

1/ Google street maps - when browsing maps at street level view dont see the little red man curser type thing that I get when I view them on my main pc- ??!!

2/ the email app ( not gmail ) I can receive email and reply to it but take it you cant actually send new email from it ??

3/ Possible to set a screensaver off the actual time in the style off the android HTC phones ( ie same style as on the HTC mobile phone in the Leadbolt advert on this same page !! )

4/ Recording app - dont see the one that was on the original ROM, is there one I can d/load ??

thanks !!

Guest simonta

Hi John

1. Do you mean Street View? Long press the map on a street. When an address pops up, select it and click Street view. You'll then have a little yellow guy - or he is on mine.

2. Compose on the menu. Long press the back button until the menu pops up.

3. Not sure what you mean by screen saver? Do you mean the widgets on the home screen? Try "Sense Analog Clock" on the market.

4. Search the market for "Sound Recorder" ;)

Cheers

Guest jono4001

Hi John

1. Do you mean Street View? Long press the map on a street. When an address pops up, select it and click Street view. You'll then have a little yellow guy - or he is on mine.

2. Compose on the menu. Long press the back button until the menu pops up.

3. Not sure what you mean by screen saver? Do you mean the widgets on the home screen? Try "Sense Analog Clock" on the market.

4. Search the market for "Sound Recorder" ;)

Cheers

Excellent will try it all out, easy when you know how !!

thanks again