Best ROM for O2X ?

Guest lkhz

What is best custom ROM for O2X. I'm currently on stock V10D and its pretty much stable.

Are custom ROMs better than stocks ?

What is best and stable custom ROM (saves power) ?

Guest snowsakura

cyanogen's nightly builds are pretty stable on O2x and the later builds have pretty decent battery life.

MIUI roms arent too bad either.. and the interface is really amazing ...custom skins / framework and everything..

havent tried Paul's Gingerbread rom yet...

Guest jambezuk

you cant say that cyanogen is stable with all these problems

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1173229

And since miui is based on cm i suppose it inherited its defeacts

I've been using CM7 #86 for a week and #77 for the week before and MCR Fr19 for about 3 weeks before that... then CM7 for a few weeks then MCR before that :P

While it appears I have no loyalty I actually just want the features of CM7 with the stability of Fr19. CM7 is pretty stable depending on your use - I have no use for the broken bits so don't miss them equally my average use isn't affected by the 'issues' so for me it's pretty stable and fast with good battery life.

I'd recommend MCR for your first custom rom, it has great performance and stability (Fr19 not tried Gr1/2) if you notice the difference and are then familiar with the process of rooting, flashing, wiping etc then try CM7 / MIUI.

Edit: correcting some English!

Edited by jambezuk

Guest sckank

Agree. Some of the nightlies are unstable, but they do they get by really quick. CM7 is really good, but lacks A2DP. Which I really dont care about. :-)

I've been using CM7 #86 for a week and #77 for the week before and MCR Fr19 for about 3 weeks before that... then CM7 for a few weeks then MCR before that :P

While it appears I have no loyalty I actually just want the features of CM7 with the stability of Fr19. CM7 is pretty stable depending on your use - I have no use for the broken bits so don't miss them equally my average use isn't affected by the 'issues' so for me it's pretty stable and fast with good battery life.

I'd recommend MCR for your first custom rom, it has great performance and stability (Fr19 not tried Gr1/2) if you notice the difference and are then familiar with the process of rooting, flashing, wiping etc then try CM7 / MIUI.

Edit: correcting some English!

Thanks all. I'm gonna try MCR F19 Fear Edition

Edited by lkhz

Guest jon.m.knight

IMHO

best so far - Paul's MCR FR19

QFT

Any FR19 based ROM will get the best out of your o2x; in terms of performance and stability.