Flash Player for racer Working

Hi guys,

I dont know if you know this.... i just wanted to share... I found out about this flash player a few days ago when i was browsing....

This is a flash player moded by a chinese guy & was introduced in maipad tablets... This is extraced by guys in xda forum & made it available for other devices....

This flash player working great in ARMv6 devices like racer(Official flash player requires ARMv7)... It is tested & working on cyanogenmod.... I dont kow if it works on 2.2 & other roms...

This flash player works really good in playing flash games from miniclip & other websites... But i have to mention that this doest play videos on some sites properly.... When trying to play videos the browser crashes....

I dont want to take credit for this awesome thing.... All credit goes to the chinese guy who made it & guys from xda developers forum for making this available to all of us.....

This is flash player 10.1...

Download link:

http://www.4shared.c..._Maipad_F1.html

Installation:

> Install flash player

> Enable plugins in browser settings

> Reboot phone

> Open default browser & go to www.whatisyourflash.com - It should show you that flash player 10.1 is installed...

> go to flash sites like www.miniclip.com etc & enjoy....

Have Fun.... :) :) :)

Guest equiliym

whoa, thanks man, just tested it, works like a charm :D waited a lot of time for this to get ported for v6 ARM processors :lol:

Guest Racerboy

flash player 10.1 dont work for me, tried different ROMS/Browsers with it and get same results goes to stream video and closes browser to desktop or reboots my phone...