Android Magazine

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O

Issue one of Android Magazine hit the shelves yesterday around the UK. But what is Android Magazine?

The magazine that brings Android users the hottest reviews of the very latest hardware and in-depth opinion on the massive selection of Android apps and games currently available.

It also offers a huge tutorial section sharing expert knowledge on setting up, configuring and getting more from Android technology, along with a dedicated hacking section for anyone who wants to get under the hood of what is now the world’s most popular mobile operating system.

The only monthly mag dedicated to Android users. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to get up to speed or an advanced user looking for tips, tricks and hacks Android Magazine is the ultimate guide to the best cutting-edge mobile technology available.

http://www.littlegreenrobot.co.uk

So I bought issue one and had a quick look through. So far it looks great, very well written and aimed more towards the casual users rather than the pro users. In my mind this is a good thing since casual users make up the vast majority of the Android userbase, although I do hope the magazine will have some articles and guides aimed at the more advanced users soon.

Android_001.jpg

The publisher is currently running an offer for readers in the UK. Get the next 3 issues for only £1!

Has anybody bought the magazine? What do you think of it?