Choosing the right rom!

Guest Igano

Guest Pelemane

Erm, try take it off the charger at 100%, reboot, if it's less than 100% then charge it up again. After it's at 100% wait 20 minutes or so. Then take out the charger and then reboot again. Hopefully, it will be 100% this time.

And then wipe battery stats and use battery to 0% and charge it back to 100%.

Guest sumit999

Did as said but battery still continues to be bad. It drains completely overnight. I found out my phone is not sleeping properly and battery falls steeply when i use my phone. I dont know how to see which app is running as Spare Parts is not running on GSF B19 and i cant see partial wake usage.

Guest Mushroom_Lord

Did as said but battery still continues to be bad. It drains completely overnight. I found out my phone is not sleeping properly and battery falls steeply when i use my phone. I dont know how to see which app is running as Spare Parts is not running on GSF B19 and i cant see partial wake usage.

Get it off the market?

Guest tsddave

Ok ive tried every rom pretty much out there and the winner by a good margin is:-

Elitemovil Blade_Rom 2.3.4 (RC) (r7) [GEN2][Official ported from ZTE LIBRA] (18/07/11)

Its an official rom that works without any issues on everything, its smooth and fast and the battery life is simply amazing - I get around 6 days from it with my usage which is calls and sms and apps made and used every day.

Anyone who doesnt try this rom is simply missing out on the very best available for the blade right now!

Guest dibbles

Ok ive tried every rom pretty much out there and the winner by a good margin is:-

Elitemovil Blade_Rom 2.3.4 (RC) (r7) [GEN2][Official ported from ZTE LIBRA] (18/07/11)

Its an official rom that works without any issues on everything, its smooth and fast and the battery life is simply amazing - I get around 6 days from it with my usage which is calls and sms and apps made and used every day.

Anyone who doesnt try this rom is simply missing out on the very best available for the blade right now!

I am just trying that ROM now and the only thing that I have changed is the battery icon to the circle type with the percentage value.

Early indications are that the ROM is indeed a winner.

Guest dibbles

On this forum yes but not elsewhere.Release 8 of this rom is coming soon also...

It is easy enough to find by using Google. There is a good thread over at xda.

The author seems to have gone quiet somewhat. I do hope that there is continued development of the ROM.

Can you downgrade ( to backup ) from GEN2 to GEN1 if you don't like GSF ?

Yes, see the first post in this thread: Gen1 to Gen2 TPT upgrade.

I haven't done it myself but you apply the Gen2->Gen1 TPT then you can reinstall the Gen1 ROM of your choice or restore a Gen1 nandroid backup.

Edited by nrev

Guest tsddave

It is easy enough to find by using Google. There is a good thread over at xda.

The author seems to have gone quiet somewhat. I do hope that there is continued development of the ROM.

Yes thats true I just didnt want to mention this out of respect for this forum.

The author Elitemovil is active on the forum off and on it seems, I guess hes a busy guy but he has made 7 versions so far and recently said he is working on r8.

The rom is perfect already but he will bring some more features he says with r8.

The author Elitemovil is active on the forum off and on it seems, I guess hes a busy guy but he has made 7 versions so far and recently said he is working on r8.

The rom is perfect already but he will bring some more features he says with r8.

I haven't tried it myself - partly because I was a confused about the mandatory ext3/4 SD partition, the missing MD5 checksums and the lack of overall instructions/guidelines for installation. However, from the bit of reading I did do it seems that this ROM is basically a reworking of GSF. This seems to be disputed by some people, but, what is obvious, is that there isn't a very clear picture of its provenance. So, the basic question I have is whether the proponents of Elitemovil's ROM have compared it to GSF, and if so, in what ways is it better?