[ROM] [30-07] X10-Iris_3.0.1.G.0.75-TripNRaVeR - UPDATE 01

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Jobumaru

I install this rom, and works great, but after flash i format my sd with windows pc, to fat32 format, and now, cant move apps to sd. Anyone can help me?

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Jobumaru

Guest lloydi200182

all working great here paired with launcher pro. Only issue I have is apps2sd fails but I can live without it for a while, camera is awesome, cheers for the superquick rom Trip biggrin.gif

Guest fromdutch

I find it curious that Trip have accomplished root about the same time as Doomlord.

That's why i mention it.

But if he did it on his own ... then i give him my apologize.

Guest ID10T

okay, well trip and few others might have had root access same time. dont assume next time. sorry, shouldnt have writen go back to hell.

btw any new findings, anyone?

Guest iggy2

okay, well trip and few others might have had root access same time. dont assume next time. sorry, shouldnt have writen go back to hell.

btw any new findings, anyone?

First, TRIP thank you so much for a Rooted X10 (really don't give a crap who got their first just glad someone did), findings so far:

frigging nice rom even for stock, linpack averaging around 37, quadrant averaging about 1350 a few FC's with LauncherPro after restoring apps from my backup (over the first couple of hours but since then ok. Battery life seems good but hard to tell without percentage showing

very quick and smooth, 2 & 3 graphic screen test in quadrant just shows a black screen

apps2sd works, camera/video works great with light and zoom (loving it), thats all I can think of for now

Dang, can't wait to see what u do with this rom trip

Edited by iggy2

Guest Wolfbreak

Z got the Bravia Engine working. Looks legit from the pictures. :) See the thread:

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1193274

10 bucks says that Trip shall comment that he too figured out how to work the Bravia Engine the same time as Z. tongue.gif

You just won 10 bucks, look at the last page in the Thread of my 2.3 ROM here. OMG

But the funny thing is he says zdzihu one is fake his true Bravia Engine port will be released tonight.

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest jpminou

By the way Trip has discover the bravia engine tweaks long time ago and he was using it in his roms.

good that some devs has learn now how he did it.

so better if some devs start to find something new not old tweaks

+100000 for Trip

Guest Wolfbreak

By the way Trip has discover the bravia engine tweaks long time ago and he was using it in his roms.

+100000 for Trip

It was 50% Bravia Engine and Bravia Engine from zdzihu is just 1 build.prop edit and copying 2 files from ARC. Without a doubt Trip is one of the best Devs around but dont be such a fanboy jpminou.

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest xoot7aa7

+100000 for Trip

Too bad that there were no such tweaks, but was a very nice marketing gimmick.

There is no such thing as '50% bravia engine', it's either yes or no, as Z showed yesterday. He showed the process. There is no editing of libs or files, it's just putting a few text lines here and there.

Z showed how easy it is to fake the BRAVIA engine. Before putting the real one he had the 50% one, which is just a button. Some guy even made a Mobile BATMAN engine as well. Ever wondered why trip's 50% bravia actually never did anything? Because there was nothing.

Edited by xoot7aa7

Guest Neel007

W and X grow up,and don't let the jealously kill You.

stop this fighting again please....

let's hope we will get bravia engine working on MIUI too....

Thanx :)

Guest Wolfbreak

Jealous? 'LoL i make my ROMs for personal use and for fun it doesnt matter for me if Trips are better and all uses his ROM, i dont need donations or dl. Where did you see jealousy in my Post, i didnt made Bravia Engine so why i should be jealous if Trips Bravia is better? Please feel free to report me to Mods but i just needed to say that.

Guest devilsden

So trip kept users in darkness with 50% BE that did nothing but was a DUMMY option ?

Edited by devilsden

Guest xoot7aa7

The only thing I'm jealous of him is how he manages to brainwash and fool more than half of his fanbase into believing half of the things he says.

And please, Wolf being jealous of Trip? He's been nothing but polite, and what does Trip do? Badmouth him in his own thread.

Guest yesterday

It's funny even to imagine how trip's roms would be without xrecovery & freexperia (freex10) files which trip uses without giving credit.

Edited by yesterday

sorry trip but this time you gone a little to far. from all the devs out there that made fun of bravia you picked one the one that actually new his place. before this I had much respect and I even donated to you but my respect now goes to you as a developer from now and nothing more. I wish you all the best and please try to respect people more, or at least give them back what you receive from them. I apologize to W in your name. peace