[ROM] Wolfs TW Gingerbread | Feel the difference | V6 out | 17/9/2011

Guest Wolfbreak

Guest Eisel

hard to believe, can't get above 1500

that was a hack only avable in the 3.5 version, and removed with the speedfix 3.6.. a little trick get higher quadrant scores..

has no meaning to the phone performence ;)

EDIT: and the performence is great ^^

Edited by Eisel

Guest mt2jjj

well me I was at work and useing PC to charge. I saw that the power was going down not up :o then i reboot phone and it started to charge. I though it was my use cable LOL

yes, that is maybe, i should turn my phone on when i put it on charger..:)anyway its better to charge phone with pc i think because battery charging slower.

Guest ozzybulldog

yes, that is maybe, i should turn my phone on when i put it on charger..:)anyway its better to charge phone with pc i think because battery charging slower.

No problems here with charging phone, but I never turn my phone off.

Oz

Guest Drax01

that was a hack only avable in the 3.5 version, and removed with the speedfix 3.6.. a little trick get higher quadrant scores..

I just load the rom i thought the speedfix was all ready added?:unsure: but hay it flys LOL

Guest iggy2

kewl, thought I was losing my mind (again), yep speed very good, linpack 37+

Guest Drax01

Well put in the patch 3.6. Nice startup logo Wolf Looks great. Now my benckmarks are same as all ways 1024.Well Eisel thanks for taking the wind out of my sales LOL :blink: but still fast

Edited by Drax01

Guest ozzybulldog

Thanks again for the update Wolf! And I could post the link to your updates here if you don't mind, I check your XDA posts regularly.

Oz

Edited by ozzybulldog

Morning Wolf, anyone, strange issue, first time I have seen this, just update to 3.8 stable and it shows I have 196mb available but when trying to do any updates from the market (flash player 10.3 or you tube) I get an error that their is insufficient space on the device.

Guest basti2909

Yesterday I had something strange.out of nothing the phone hangs and I had to plug off the battery.after that the phone was stuck at sony ericsson. Had to reflash the rom :(

Guest bnmohler

The rom has been working fantastic for me but i was just curious about something.

I have flashed the lastest rom (wolf_GB_2.3_TW_v3.5) and then after getting signal i flashed the 3.8.0 features update. all of those things have been working just fine. and today i flashed the 3.8.2 update. no issues to report but when i go into about phone it shows build number as Wolf_Xperia_3.7.0 . i wasn't sure if you just hadn't updated that line or what. the updates seemed to go in successfully and i like to use the build info to confirm it so when it still said 3.7.0 i wasn't sure if something had not flashed correctly.

The rom though has been nothing but great so huge thanks for your work!

Guest almighty15

Wolf am I correct in thinking that 3.9 now supports CPU overclocking??

And what's the best install method? Flash main rom then the patches and hot fixes over the top?

Guest mt2jjj

still on v3, and gb-y work flawless with any bug,long battery life and speed after days of using is amazing :-), camera and recording without any lag, some apps doesnt works but they needed complete reinstall resolve problem.

Guest almighty15

Flased V4 and got a 411 Quadrant score.

Can't get CPU overclocking working, What app should I use? I'm using SetCPU.

I flashed the CPU overclocking package right after flashing the mian ROM, Should I of loaded the phone first then flashed it?

Guest SleepyX10

Hi!

I'm experiencing troubles with sms.

After a clean install i can't send sms: the message is stuck on "sending". Also I can't receive any sms.

I'm on bb 71(provided from TripNRaver for his roms) and I experienced the same issue on trip's gb roms and also on Z cyanogenmod 7.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

Guest basti2909

Some off topic.when I want to use a alternative launcher instead of stock launcher which file I have to delete? Cause I don't want that two launchers are running.is it the home.apk our another file? Greets

And wolf. V4 is awesome :)