Respect for the DEVS!

Guest chunkylover2321

Guest chunkylover2321

I'm starting this topic to remind everyone the hardwork that the Developers take in order to supply us, the end users with fantastic roms. Now what makes the developers so good is the fact that all of them are giving you an option. They're not forcing you to download a bad rom, you choose the rom which you download, which you prefer. I appreciate the hardwork that the developers are doing.

So wolf and trip have had a bit of an argument but before these forums become a slanging match I would like to remind everyone that they're both pulling off some good work and they are both having people go against them when after all they're both giving us a choice. None of them have damaged your phone to a point it can't be used, both of them have improved your phone.

Instead of siding we should just recognise the work they're doing. I think trip, wolf and the rest of the members should forget about whats happened and move on. Surely we're more mature than to start a slanging match on a forum thats done us all some good?

So wolf and trip need to sort out their differences and thats between them too but remember its not you who they're harming so we shouldn't be siding. We should just continue to recognise the fantastic work they're both pulling off!