Questions about FR19 MCR

Guest lkhz

I have few questions,

1. Is this better than Stock (V10D) and CM7 ? Why ?

2. Stable ?

3. How is battery usage ?

4. Can I UV/OC ?

5. Will Voodoo sounds work with this ?

Thanks.

Guest kruppin

1. Yes, it's better. Atleast more stable, but CM7 is quickly becoming more stable also. And this version also support MKV videofiles.

2. See 1.

3. For me it's one of the better. But it also depend very much what baseband you're having. Don't know what the best combo is. (Stability is the main concern for me, that why I'm running this.)

4. No, not yet. But Pual have released a custom kernel, so it's only a matter of time. The sources are there, just need someone to build it.

5. Again, we have a cutom kernel, but it only adds tun, cifs and ext4 as of now. Soon though we will have both voodoo and OC/UV for sure.

Hope it helps. :)

1. Yes, it's better. Atleast more stable, but CM7 is quickly becoming more stable also. And this version also support MKV videofiles.

2. See 1.

3. For me it's one of the better. But it also depend very much what baseband you're having. Don't know what the best combo is. (Stability is the main concern for me, that why I'm running this.)

4. No, not yet. But Pual have released a custom kernel, so it's only a matter of time. The sources are there, just need someone to build it.

5. Again, we have a cutom kernel, but it only adds tun, cifs and ext4 as of now. Soon though we will have both voodoo and OC/UV for sure.

Hope it helps. :)

Thanks

Guest idefix113

I was thinking about to sell my smartphone runing with the stock rom V10c ( lag and battery drain ). Since I'm using the custom rom FR19 with the baseband 622 I have decided to keep this phone. No lag any more... all is smooth and fast ... and the battery hold easily one day. So, many thanks to Paul for his great job.

Edited by idefix113