CyanoSoaresV1.149

Guest Kekes

Guest Kekes

Hi, i'm here to present a Rom created for personal purposes, but i decided to share with everyone that is interested. Fell free to give feedback.

This basically is a clean CM7 based Rom in the last nightly build, that i took out some apps that i considered useless like themes, live Wallpapers... and added gapps. Right now there's no other costume apps, maybe i will add later if there's need but i love clean Roms that give me choice to install what i want through market.

Apps included

• Books
  • Browser
  • Calculator
  • Calendar
  • Camera
  • Car Home
  • Clock
  • Contacts
  • Downloads
  • DSPManager
  • FileManager
  • FM Radio
  • Gallery
  • Google Search
  • Market
  • Messaging
  • Music
  • News & Weather
  • Phone
  • Rom Manager
  • Settings
  • Sim ToolKit
  • Sound Recorder
  • Spare Parts
  • SuperUser
  • Talk
  • Terminal Emulator
  • Videos
  • Voice Dialer

Other Changes

I didnt fix anything, and i think i didnt broke anything, i have a nice performance, not miracles its CM7n149, but the fact that the launcher it's not ADW give at least better performance, if there's interest in the rom i will keep it updated, otherwise i will keep updated to me xD

Any sugestion, problem, that i can help, i will.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?4kw57yl5le2ewe0

Stay Cool, later i will upload some screens.

Edited by Kekes

Guest Kekes

did you decompile and compile framework ? when i do it, rom stock on boot animation. Even when i didn't change anythink.

No i didnt, i just put it there, i had problems the first time because it didnt show the boot animation only a black screen but i had redo it and worked just fine.

I have only basic skills right now ehehehe as i sayed i didnt fix nor broke anything :D

Its zipaligned and everthing, i get best visual performace than stock CM7, probably because of less trash

Edited by Kekes

Guest OmenosTM

No i didnt, i just put it there, i had problems the first time because it didnt show the boot animation only a black screen but i had redo it and worked just fine.

I have only basic skills right now ehehehe as i sayed i didnt fix nor broke anything :D

Its zipaligned and everthing, i get best visual performace than stock CM7, probably because of less trash

i'm also making mod of CM7 for me, but i need to decompile framework. If you ever do it successfully pls tell me how :D

Guest Kekes

i'm also making mod of CM7 for me, but i need to decompile framework. If you ever do it successfully pls tell me how :D

K k when i have time i will play a little more with this and if i learn how to do that i say something ;)