VegaComb Test43-RC3

Guest xathras

Guest phil8715

lol read that wrong at first was just wtf! but yeah sort of a complement cheers. I would say there are a few out there (good guys that is). Although we can't tell people exactly how to mod we can let people know about "A great support site that helps you get the best from your vega" lol my words. I do have to be careful as I'm definitely a techie and like to help and share that with people but I do still work for Dixons Retail and so must respect what they say about it, as far as I'm aware if they promote it on advents website I can mention it in passing.

Have DSG said anything about this problem with regards to Vegas already being sent in for repair in regards to this speaker burn issue?

Guest juancaretta

It'd be awesome if you could remap the back key so long-pressing it toggles the menu bar, instead of the menu function (which is pretty much useless on Honeycomb).

Guest Kevrae

Have DSG said anything about this problem with regards to Vegas already being sent in for repair in regards to this speaker burn issue?

they haven't mentioned anything to stores just yet so most stores will take them in for repair but i don't know what the service centre would do once it gets there.

Guest phil8715

they haven't mentioned anything to stores just yet so most stores will take them in for repair but i don't know what the service centre would do once it gets there.

Hopefully they either will fix it, or offer me a replacement or a refund.

Guest HypoTurtle

I just created two independent scripts from the information on this page:- http://android.serverbox.ch/?p=306

They appear on my home page like this:-

post-797214-0-45740000-1312896699_thumb.

If someone could work these into a single widget that toggles the status bar on & off (with no lag!), I'm sure we would all want it.

Was just saying that rather than generating a text(/script) with the command and having another script generated in script to initiate the first one you can just use one.

Also for ease of access to the commandd s while away from the home screen I'd recommend Launch from Notifications - which is only off any use for hiding the statusbar and/or smart taskbar which should be able to have widges as shortcuts ( can't remember)

Guest xathras

Was just saying that rather than generating a text(/script) with the command and having another script generated in script to initiate the first one you can just use one.

Sorry, I see what you mean now. It's just an old habit; it makes it easier to find forgotten scripts by searching for .sh

Guest phil8715

My Vega has just come back from repair.

They have replaced the PCB and speakers.

It's like having a brand new Vega.

Edited by phil8715

Guest Minimonkey

My Vega has just come back from repair.

They have replaced the PCB and speakers.

It's like having a brand new Vega.

Nice one! how long did that take? Mine is still off for repair, hopefully get it back next week.

Guest ursulavasey

Nice one! how long did that take? Mine is still off for repair, hopefully get it back next week.

It was a total of 10 days from taking it into the store to collecting it from the store and bringing it home. It is now all set up and running the R8 rom. It is working fine.