[Poll] Should trip make Froyo final or work on GB

Guest CeeJay-88

Guest CeeJay-88

Just an honest question...why would you want Froyo over Gingerbread?

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris 1.2

I agree. but some people like the stability of froyo and the speed as there are still a few more thing for Trip to work on with GB... this ROM will be much better than GB when its done... but froyo is still more stable for the time being...

Guest a1exander

Well its up to trip right! ;)

Personally i prefer if he worked on GB miui! :)

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Edited by a1exander

Guest JTEC21

Fair enough...IV been using the froyo miui 1.8 up untill now because its been rock solid..but gotta say that these new features are well worth the minor bugs.

Guest CeeJay-88

Well its up to trip right! ;)

Personally i prefer if he worked on GB miui! :)

yes, it is up to trip but he asked in the froyo thread if anybody wanted him to make it final... so i created this so that he could see what users want him to do....... whether he listens to what the users want... thats a different story haha!

this is just to show waht people want even if its so other users can see what is the most popular rom :-)

Guest mt2jjj

i blw that is boring work only on one rom, so trip do some for one then some update for other one.:D ..i know becaouse i am not a dev but in past i work on similiar things...:rolleyes:

Guest Lancez

I think he should stop working on this froyo ROM and start working on the CM7 gingerbread one.

+1, it'll be better if trip can focus on just 1 project instead of 3 or 4 of them. one step at a time :)

Guest bolinoy

in every project, there is a start and an end.... if everything will be just the beginning with no ending, it will be just another unfinished project. everything should have an end so that there will be closure to everything, otherwise followups will just keep on coming.