Vibrating when answering a call. No good

Guest yamahaxjr

Guest yamahaxjr

My Blade vibrates everytime I answer the call. It is very disturbing. Can I disconnect the effect somehow. In CM7 there was an option for that, but I haven`t found it on GSF

Edited by yamahaxjr

Guest XpressAndy

I might be wrong but I think it's a feature of Android. Try disabling haptic feedback in sounds settings (not sure if it has anything to do with it though).

Guest yamahaxjr

Does not help.

I might be wrong but I think it's a feature of Android. Try disabling haptic feedback in sounds settings (not sure if it has anything to do with it though).

Guest yamahaxjr

On CM7 there is an option to remove the vibration, but no in GSF, so it is not an feature of Android but the feature of ROM.

Edited by yamahaxjr

Guest travellerscross

I don't have this problem at all and I use Blue Ginger!

Firstly have you gone into - Settings - Click on Sound - Click on Vibrate and then turn it off? That should work...

Secondly; If that doesn't work download a volume manager such as Volume Ace or Audio Manager that enables you to go into it's app and choose whether you want the phone to vibrate or not. Another app called My Settings does the same job too.. All of them free...

Hope this helps

Guest t0mm13b

i also have this s*** on gsf, i hate it so much. if anyone knows how to get rid of this badword thing please tell

The thing is - GSF is based off the stock AOSP source so you're not going to get much help on it - or switch to CM7... unfortunately...

Unless there's a "vibrator killer" on the market place that will kill the vibrator....

(Now no smart comments to that please :P)