HANNSpree HANNSpad 10.1" - £150.99 inc from Best Buy UK

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest walkerx

Wouldn't surprise me if their ebay ones were 33 returns.

everyone i know whose ordered from ebuyer directly have received the 33, while the person ordering from their ebay shop got the 53

Guest Grexeo

everyone i know whose ordered from ebuyer directly have received the 33, while the person ordering from their ebay shop got the 53

Just received this from eBuyer Express:

Dear Grexeo,

Thank you for contacting Ebuyerexpress.

I have looked into this query for you and can advise the model we stock is the SN10T130R1653.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope this information helps.

Kind Regards

Stefan

- ebuyerexpress

I'm still going to check the Type No. before accepting/signing for the delivery though.

And in case anyone's wondering, you have a legal right to check the contents before signing for a delivery - in fact eBuyer Express encourage you to do so in their dispatch notification e-mail.

Just received this from eBuyer Express:

I'm still going to check the Type No. before accepting/signing for the delivery though.

And in case anyone's wondering, you have a legal right to check the contents before signing for a delivery - in fact eBuyer Express encourage you to do so in their dispatch notification e-mail.

Does this mean we can open the packaging and actually turn on the device?

What if the delivery guy don't wanna stay long enough for us to do that?

Guest meinnit

The model number is on the box anyway.

I ordered mine from ebuyer on ebay when they had the 15% off voucher and got a 53 model.

The model number is on the box anyway.

I ordered mine from ebuyer on ebay when they had the 15% off voucher and got a 53 model.

I guess its the fortunate ones that get good luck.

Lets hope my fortune changes.

City links details:

Planned Delivery Date

Friday 12th August

Planned Delivery Time

Between 07:30 and 12:00

this time to my work address.

I ordered from ebuyer's ebay shop and got a 33. Have probably done too much with it now (eg. rooting, custom ROMs, general hackery and use) to realistically get away with returning it :-(

It's not that bad in landscape if you hold the screen just so. It is, however pretty pony in portrait. Still a bargain for the money though.

Guest walkerx

yeh, the tablet is a good price even with it's flaws, if it could go back to stock you maybe able to get it swapped.

also been looking at the asus epad

anyone know if installing a 3rd party firmware invalidates the warranty on the devices

Guest tutu101

I suggest you google "distance selling act". You have 7 days to test out something that you purchase online/over phone and you can return it without question.

Obviously you should keep original packaging!!

UPDATE!: I have received my new HANNSpad from Ebuyer Express from EBay and IT IS a SN10T130R1653!

Now I am happy!

Hope to get the refund, from the returned item, then I will be VERY happy! :D

But I did put on the notes when I bought from ebay that I want it to be a 1653 version and NOT 1633. Hope that helped.

Guest Grexeo

UPDATE!: I have received my new HANNSpad from Ebuyer Express from EBay and IT IS a SN10T130R1653!

Now I am happy!

Hope to get the refund, from the returned item, then I will be VERY happy! :D

But I did put on the notes when I bought from ebay that I want it to be a 1653 version and NOT 1633. Hope that helped.

Same here (53) and I also added a note to the eBay order ;)

Only problem is that the case I purchased off eBay is causing the screen to go white down the left side of the screen! Can't really blame the tablet though, the case corner restraints are extremely tight, so I'm probably going to return it.

Same here (53) and I also added a note to the eBay order ;)

Only problem is that the case I purchased off eBay is causing the screen to go white down the left side of the screen! Can't really blame the tablet though, the case corner restraints are extremely tight, so I'm probably going to return it.

I bought this "http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250846511482" from ebay and it works great.

Was worried it wont fit, but it fits just fine.

Mine arrived today and was a 53 as they told me.

Right now need to get some apps. Have been told getjar is a good place to get some.....

Edited by flibblesan
removed warez site

Guest walkerx

@Ozz69

gratz on getting a 53

you will find loads of apps on the android market,

remember you shouldn't be referencing to sites with illegal content on here

regards

Guest Grexeo

I bought this "http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/250846511482" from ebay and it works great.

Was worried it wont fit, but it fits just fine.

Thanks, but that's the case I've got laugh.gif

The screen is still going white at random times even when out of the case, so I assume I just got a faulty Hannspad from the start. I've already ordered a new one and arranged a return.

I just hope I get another 53 otherwise this will be the 3rd one I'll have to send back!

@Ozz69 gratz on getting a 53

you will find loads of apps on the android market,

remember you shouldn't be referencing to sites with illegal content on here

regards

Oops sorry did not realise. It was mentioned in a review on Amazon I think!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is going back wednesday.

Day 2 sometimes after about 10 minutes the thing just froze. Sometimes you lost all touch control apart from the bottom 1/4 of the screen.

Then day 3 after downloading a load of apps so I could take it on holiday I turned it on and it had wiped them all and any ones I now download don't seem to work correctly. 1/2 of them throw you out of the program.....

Guest roy8846

Thinking of ordering one of these myself seems a fantastic device for the money whats people feedback on media playback

cant comment on video but plays dead space using chainfire.

asphalt 6 works great

tegra games all work :)

HDMI out is supposed to be v.good Now 149.99 on ebuyer ebay

Edited by roy8846