HELP NEEDED PLEASE Google Android Market?

Guest ollybeckham

Guest ollybeckham

Where can i find the rom to download onto my brand new VEGA i bought it 2 days ago and just realised there is no Google Android Market on it.

Where can i find the rom to download onto my brand new VEGA i bought it 2 days ago and just realised there is no Google Android Market on it.

You have a choice.

You can find the Modaco R8 custom ROM in the pinned topics at the top of this forum or you can search for Corvus 5 or Cyanogenmod 7. If you're into beta testing, you can look at Vegacomb.

You also have a choice of how you install your custom ROM.

You can search for YAUDIG which will install the necessary drivers on your PC. You then install your custom ROM using your PC.

Or you can install the modded stock ROM using the USB driver and instructions at myadventvega and then download the custom ROM direct to your Vega and install it using Clockworkmod.

Guest xathras

Installing Corvus5 + SP1 is a probably a good place to start. It's a fast and stable Android 2.2 (Froyo) ROM. Vega Tools v4 makes it easy to install Corvus5 + SP1 and the PC drivers you will need. Later you might want to look at Cyanogen 7 (Android 2.3, Gingerbread) or VegaComb1.7 Beta (Android 3.0, Honeycomb).

http://android.modac...vus-teamed-rom/

http://android.modac...vega-tools-v40/

Guest premieral

if you want to stay on the stock rom you can still load market and a few google apps without changing roms, search for original ganjaman in xda developers forum he posted an apk there that loads just the usefull google stuff