alternative huawei vision

Guest Schejtan

Guest Schejtan

hello,

did you hear about the huawei vision? does anybody have information regarding pricing and rls date? it seems to be a good alternative to the u800.

Guest Cirno

hello,

did you hear about the huawei vision? does anybody have information regarding pricing and rls date? it seems to be a good alternative to the u800.

Seeing the Huawei vision, is more or less a Huawei Nero X6 U9000 with unibody and u8800 frame look.

Is not worth buying such thing, I am happy with my u8800 and will stick to it until it dies or something.

Edited by Cirno

Guest McSpoon

It does seem expensive compared to other Huawei phones.

Superetrader currently give it a pre-release price tag of £334.80 :o but hopefully that will drop when the official prices are announced.

http://www.superetra...n-sim-free.html

I'm curious about the CPU. Will it be msm7627 or msm7630? Huawei seem to be focusing on msm7627 at the moment. They've released Gingerbread and kernel source code for their msm7627 based products. However if the Vision turns out to be msm7630 then some parts of it's Gingerbread ROM might be usable on the U8800?

Guest Cirno

It does seem expensive compared to other Huawei phones.

Superetrader currently give it a pre-release price tag of £334.80 :o but hopefully that will drop when the official prices are announced.

http://www.superetra...n-sim-free.html

I'm curious about the CPU. Will it be msm7627 or msm7630? Huawei seem to be focusing on msm7627 at the moment. They've released Gingerbread and kernel source code for their msm7627 based products. However if the Vision turns out to be msm7630 then some parts of it's Gingerbread ROM might be usable on the U8800?

The CPU will be qualcomm 8255@1GHz(7230@800MHz) with 205 adreno.

Guest McSpoon

Cool.

I've no idea what the differences are between the 8255 and 7X30 but hopefully some of it's Gingerbread libs might work on the U8800.