Android WIN... Apple FAIL...

Guest Reesters

Guest Reesters

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mbxgames.android.tapass

I am not easily offended so I thought I would pop this up for all you guys who enjoy a (private) giggle...

Tapass, a 'Simon-Says' inspired memory game with a cheeky twist, has gained millions of game plays as a Flash and iPhone game since being released in 2009 by MBXGames.

Now, for only $1.00(USD) Android owners can download this cheeky fun game via the Android Marketplace. Tapass features video footage of four glamour models shaking their asses. Your task is to watch and remember the order and then tap out the same sequence. There are 52 full-screen glamour model images to collect.

Due to Apple's strict guidelines Tapass is no longer available on iTunes but now MBXGames have released a completely uncensored version for the Android Market.

The controversial app caused a 6 month debate between MBXGames and the Apple iTunes approval committee. Eventually, MBXGames succeeded in launching the game on iTunes. Many modifications were implemented to satisfy the strict ethical guidelines imposed by Apple. This included a name change to "Bongo Babes" and instead of tapping on the butts, the user had to tap on bongo drums. MBXGames' victory was short lived as Apple changed their guidelines in the first quarter of 2010 which restricted any sexually explicit apps from appearing on AppStore

Tapass is one of the many games that the developers have published for themselves but MBXGames are more commonly known for producing web and mobile games for major brands including Coca Cola, Pepsi, Walkers, Doritos, Adidas, Nickelodeon, ITV, Aviva, EA Games, Activision, Lucas Arts, UEFA, Betfair and Virgin Mobile.

Only thing it left me wanting is Tapas... hmmm Patatas Bravas and meatballs :-P