After installing this ROM

Three (UK): ZTE Racer

3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05

ro.build.version.release=2.1-update1

ro.build.date=Mon Jun 21 16:08:16 CST 2010

ro.build.sw_internal_version=3UK_P726GV1.0.0B05

ro.build.display.id=ZTE-RACER V2.1

ro.com.google.gmsversion=2.1_r4

my ZTE Link (Racer's French version) doesn't boot (I undestand that this ROM is not for this phone, I just wanted to try what happens if I install it). When I turn on my phone it starts blinking when showing the first picture (ZTE Link logo). Also I can't get into recovery mode because phone starts blinking before getting there. Is there any way to backup my stock ROM that I used before?

Guest redhawkuk

How did you install the ROM, do you have clockworkmod recovery installed??

When connected to your computer via USB do you see ZTE in Device Manager if you Power On while holding down Volume - or Volume + ??

Richard S.

Edited by redhawkuk

Guest S3lmis
How did you install the ROM, do you have clockworkmod recovery installed??

I installed it over clockworkmod (and made a backup of old ROM).

When connected to your computer via USB do you see ZTE in Device Manager if you Power On while holding down Volume - or Volume + ??

Well it seems that computer doesnt recognise what device is connected to USB. It reacts that SOMETHING is pluged (something like drivers needed).

• 3 weeks later...

I Had same Problem With My Phone.

Please Tell us Which Rom We Can Use To Repair It

My Email is

[email protected]

Please Tell Us A Solution

My back up files - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XNQZ6CRL

Sooo, I've tried many ways to repair my phone, however - nothing worked. But today using fastboot I flashed system.img, boot.img, recovery.img, data.img files. Then i thought - this is it, it should work now, but... NO, it doesnt work. Now my phone stucks (black screen) immediately after i turn it on (red LED light button is on).

Before I tried ZTE flasher, but i was not sure am i flashing the right ROM. After that my phone started to stuck on a black screen that i mentioned before... i thought, that flashing normall files it will fix it...

What could be wrong now..?

Edited by S3lmis

• 1 year later...