Streak 5 Internal sd card image

Guest Atipin

Guest Atipin

the files on this card in my streak have been erased mistakenly. if I have the default factory image I can get into the card and put this image on it. The problem is, how can I get this image. I cannot flash because I cannot even boot to the Dell logo.

Guest aweAMsome

the files on this card in my streak have been erased mistakenly. if I have the default factory image I can get into the card and put this image on it. The problem is, how can I get this image. I cannot flash because I cannot even boot to the Dell logo.

I've replaced my internal microsd card without ever copy the image over to the new microsd card. I've just removed the old one and replace it with the new card then using QDLTool3rd_20101022_GAUSB1A130500 utility and re-flashed it with this image and then upgraded to Simple Streak 1.2 ROM with ease. My Dell streak is fully functional at faster speed.

Guest Atipin

I've replaced my internal microsd card without ever copy the image over to the new microsd card. I've just removed the old one and replace it with the new card then using QDLTool3rd_20101022_GAUSB1A130500 utility and re-flashed it with this image and then upgraded to Simple Streak 1.2 ROM with ease. My Dell streak is fully functional at faster speed.

What was the capacity of the microsd card you used? I hnow that even though there is a 16g card in there, it has been formatted as a 2g. I would appreciate it if you could elaborate. Waht you are saying really makes sense if QDL to can do it. I have tried several time with QDL but wothout success.

Guest aweAMsome

What was the capacity of the microsd card you used? I hnow that even though there is a 16g card in there, it has been formatted as a 2g. I would appreciate it if you could elaborate. Waht you are saying really makes sense if QDL to can do it. I have tried several time with QDL but wothout success.

I've replaced my Dell Streak internal microsd card to 4gb micro sdhc class 10. I've posted some photo in XDA. Use the link below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=16457009#post16457009