[1.12.30]MIUI -Lens_flare ED

Guest Lens_flare

Guest Ma7moud

Same here! Mine doesn;t last that long on 1.2ghz! :P haha! btw, I have a question (I know this is a MIUI thread btw). I've got compcache off, JIT on, Surface Dithering on, 16bit transparency off, purging of assets on, Lock home in memory on, lock messagin app in memory off and VM heap size on 16mb. Is there something I can change in CM setting or somewhere else that can make it run a bit faster? I noticed that it takes some time for apps to open sometimes.

close some not needed apps that keep running in the background

why are u talking about liquidnext here?

i don't know tongue.gif

Guest fpbasilio

is it just me? or miui 1.11.18 feels a lot more sluggish compared to LN. apps take long to open... and the music stuttering is horrible (default music and power amp). i know first page says turn off equalizer. i did and stuttering decreases a bit but its still there. i prefer to play music with equalizer on though...

<div><br></div><div>btw for enabling/disabling swap do i use swapper2 or a2sdgui?</div><div><br></div>

Edited by fpbasilio

Guest Ma7moud

is it just me? or miui 1.11.18 feels a lot more sluggish compared to LN. apps take long to open... and the music stuttering is horrible (default music and power amp). i know first page says turn off equalizer. i did and stuttering decreases a bit but its still there. i prefer to play music with equalizer on though...

<div><br></div><div>btw for enabling/disabling swap do i use swapper2 or a2sdgui?</div><div><br></div>

no you are right, MIUI uses more ram because of the interface and animations, you can turn the animations off but i don't know if it would help, and the stuttering is bad yeah, but you can turn off the music player equalizer and use DSP Manager to set the equalizer

Guest AcerFerrari

no you are right, MIUI uses more ram because of the interface and animations, you can turn the animations off but i don't know if it would help, and the stuttering is bad yeah, but you can turn off the music player equalizer and use DSP Manager to set the equalizer

I've found a solution for this:

open SetCPU, set minimum above 128MHz, the shuttering then disappears

Same for LN

Guest ilmigliore95

how do i upgrade from 1.11.18? do i need to wipe all? or can i flash without wiping?

simply flash the new version over the 1.11.18 wink.gif do a wipe all is better than flashing without wiping! but this rom hasn't the data partition so you can flash it without doing a full wipe!! cool.gif

Guest blueyes80

Ahaha, If I wanted to go out, I'd tell you :]

I tried 1.12.2 today! I find it wonderful, very smooth, except WIfi Hotspot (it doesn't work) and phone is very very slow when receive large file throght bluetooth (my phone freezed twice).

Sorry for my bad english and thank you for porting this fantastic ROM!

Guest Lens_flare

For proximity call fast response uncheck "enforce proximity" (or even "enable proximity") in answer settings.. don't know about other bugs.. bt is not mine speciality, studying tethers now :]

Guest Lens_flare

Liquid A1 - lesser than 3 sec.. is it so long? :D

Clear ram with built-in tool (settings-application tab-development settings-running processes), it could help.