[1.12.30]MIUI -Lens_flare ED

Guest Lens_flare

Guest phoenixita

i ve installed it but the rom does not recognize my sim D: it doesn t asks me to insert the pin code!

This is a problem related to the language pack :S

Edited by phoenixita

Having a bit of a problem.

During an Incoming call the screen's display is dark. After 1 or 2 seconds, it shows the display. The Sound and vibration is perfect. But the display lags timing.

Does anyone else face this issue ?

Guest Master_T

Ok so, I installed 1.12.2 since it was said 1.12.9 had LED problemss... but .2 has LED problems too! THe SMS led only works sometimes, but most of the time it doesnt... can anyone recomend one of the recent versions which has working leds?

Guest AcerFerrari

Lens

Are u going to work for the 4.0.1 12.9 MIUI version of Nexus S?

I simply cant understand the stuff inside it@@

Maybe need some weight shedding in order to make it work on our dear Liquid

Guest Lens_flare
installed 1.12.2 since it was said 1.12.9 had LED problemss

I'm only could say that on 1.12.9 all leds are ok :/

at least for me :P

Are u going to work for the 4.0.1 12.9 MIUI version of Nexus S?

I even can't compile ICS AOSP :D

That rom can't be ported from nexus S, only from nexus one or desire.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest blueyes80

I'm only could say that on 1.12.9 all leds are ok :/

at least for me :P

I even can't compile ICS AOSP :D

That rom can't be ported from nexus S, only from nexus one or desire.

What about 1.12.16 for Desire and Nexus One? Will you porting them even if they are based on 2.3.7?

Guest satrons

I ve instaled 1.12.9 and having problem with sms LED.

just works in -+ 1 minute after receive sms :blink:.

I used Go Sms pro and change blink rate but does not affect much

How to change blink rate LED?:unsure:

Guest kenship

I have an issue and I'm not sure since which version this issue surfaces.

Data usage per app is not possible, it only reports on overall. It happens to the built in monitor app as well as app from the Market, which adds up everything in "OS Services".

Is there any solution?

Guest TheShak

Ok so, I installed 1.12.2 since it was said 1.12.9 had LED problemss... but .2 has LED problems too! THe SMS led only works sometimes, but most of the time it doesnt... can anyone recomend one of the recent versions which has working leds?

Works fine on phoenix build 1.12.2 ... no probs with LED's etc...

Guest parithosh93

im having a signal bug, similar to the one on liquid next.

only on miui i can fix the signal bug with a restart. So does this mean its a hardware issue?

Also my phone seems to get laggy towards the end of the day, but a restart solves the issue,ny idea why this is happening and how to fix it?

thanks, and merry Christmas :)

Guest Lens_flare

it is differ from Phoenix's one in some moments like cleanness, language (you coulld try to set chinese by language settings), more reliable to liquid A1 and tweaked like LiquidNext.. and.. that is just latest release :P

Guest Master_T

Guys, I noticed that on the last few versions of the rom, if I change theme to anything that doesn't use the defaul bootanimation the phone gets stuck on boot on an infinite loop of the boot animation... it seems weird that noone noticed this, is it only me or does it happen to you guys as well?

Guest Lens_flare
if I change theme to anything that doesn't use the defaul bootanimation the phone gets stuck on boot on an infinite loop of the boot animation..

BlackIce 2.3-animation works perfect

Guest Master_T

BlackIce 2.3-animation works perfect

Using that same theme, and it doesnt :( tho for some reason I always seem to have weird bugs other people don't... for example you said LEDs were working in 1.12.9, for me they aren't, they work ok for 2-3 minutes and then they shut off (ie: if I receive a message the led blinks correctly for a couple of minutes, but then stops...)

Guest TheShak

Guys, I noticed that on the last few versions of the rom, if I change theme to anything that doesn't use the defaul bootanimation the phone gets stuck on boot on an infinite loop of the boot animation... it seems weird that noone noticed this, is it only me or does it happen to you guys as well?

I think this a problem with some themes and not the ROM ... if you let it run for example Black ice for a minute or so it does eventually boot up...

What I do is to use a different boot animation with black ice etc.

Using that same theme, and it doesnt :( tho for some reason I always seem to have weird bugs other people don't... for example you said LEDs were working in 1.12.9, for me they aren't, they work ok for 2-3 minutes and then they shut off (ie: if I receive a message the led blinks correctly for a couple of minutes, but then stops...)

Yes, i get this as well. Also the proximity sensor seems erratic after a few screen on/off's on a call then black screen... you then have to use the power button to switch off call...??

Edited by TheShak