[1.12.30]MIUI -Lens_flare ED

Guest Lens_flare

Guest zorginho

The rom are rooted, but u need to enable it in the superuser options.

The phoenix rom is on the updater and it has upped by nexuslab.

Sent from my Liquid using Tapatalk

Guest vikings123

It never made more than 9% through downloader.

Any mirror site for Phoenix's 1.9.9?

Edited by vikings123

so no one can answer there questions ?

i spent about a month with MIUI and i have a few dumb questions

1- is there a reason for why we don't have hardware acceleration for HD video playback on Liquid ?

2- i can't get SetCPU app to install so i'm stuck with other overclocking apps that uses way too much ram, how can i use SetCPU ?

3- can anyone play "Plants Vs Zombies" on this rom ? i get the hourglass picture for a few seconds then its just black screen, but i can go to home screen normally and close it

4- i have an A1 so i suffer from low free ram, i made a 500MB swap partition on my SD card and it makes the apps run in the background without being killed but i can feel little improvements in UI interactions

so my question is can we do anything to minimize the ram usage of the ROM ? the highest free ram i got was 102MB but that was for a few minutes, 95% of the time its 70MB without any apps running at all

thanks for the hard work, but if the ram issues of MIUI can't be solved then i might go back to LeoGinger which was perfect in performance but no eye candy at all sad.gif

Guest Master_T

so no one can answer there questions ?

1- We do not have the correct libraries for the Video decoding chip, if I remember correctly

2-Dunno, I don't use it.

3-Works fine here (1.8.26)

4-70 mb is more than good, I'm always around 50-60 mb. You can try changing the vm.heapsize parameter, but it doesn't seem to make much difference for what I've seen. The point is, unfortunately, that MIUI needs RAM, and A1 doesn't have much of it... there not much that can be done about that, it's a hardware limitation.

Guest thirtytwodave

anybod else having problems setting tones for sms when i go to select ringtone and push system ringtone (i erase the stock ones and install my own) it doesn't do anything just stays on select ringtone screen i am using 1.9.9

Edited by thirtytwodave

Installed 1.9.9 with German Language and everything is perfect, BUT^^

titanium backup says, that this rom is not rootet...

Ok sorry but I solved it ;)

good work lens!

Edited by Bente

i use superuser into recovery 0.61.

no need what about Tapatalk..............

can I use V6 script to improve overall performance?

Yeap, you can do this, there is nothing to port, Lens xD just follow tutorial which is located on the offical xda page)

Guest Daedric1383

Hello! I have a small question. I have MIUI 1.9.9 installed on my A1, working well, but EN only. There's a team porting MIUI to portuguese, and they release their roms for the official devices, but not for liquid i'm afraid.

Question is, can a get some files from , for example, miui desire gsm PT rom, and mix them with Liquid rom ?

Guest padre.zack

Uhmmm After i flash to MIUI 1.9.9 it just stuck at the boot image for 15 minutes... any idea why? I tried reflashing and still the same thing....HELP! please...

Edited by padre.zack

Guest zorginho

if u have a liquid ferrari u need first ti flash a bin with acer tool: 4.002.14 emea gen 1 is good.

install the malez recovery (not the one for ferrari)

flash the rom that u want

Edited by zorginho

A few issues with 1.9.2, very annoying:

• Can't launch any games.
  • Titanium backup hangs 90% of the time.
  • Logcat does not work, I need to run logcat -c every five minutes to get any output.
  • Low mem always, so sad...

Guest AcerFerrari

Yeap, you can do this, there is nothing to port, Lens xD just follow tutorial which is located on the offical xda page)

Thx, I've just done it. I scores 1198 on Quadrant Standard (100 more)

First of all. Excellent Job by Lens and brillant Rom.

But with LN 1.8 I could put every app which was "Phone only" (<- App2SD) to the SD card

but now with MIUI 1.9.9 i can't

why is it so?