hannspad 10.1 = malata a1011

Guest aleckxander

Guest aleckxander

Hi people, i'm seriously considering the option to buy this tablet; honestly the main reason is this site. My experience with the zte blade proved me how much a Community like this makes the difference when you are going to buy a hitech device. Said that i may have the opportunity to buy a malata a1011 with an even more affordable price, i've read around here that they are the same device : is this true? Any "official" resource about this? And if it's true, how are the screen on that device? Randomly good like the hansspad atm?

If anyone is aware and in the mood of replying.. well thank you :)

Guest stefh

Hi people, i'm seriously considering the option to buy this tablet; honestly the main reason is this site. My experience with the zte blade proved me how much a Community like this makes the difference when you are going to buy a hitech device. Said that i may have the opportunity to buy a malata a1011 with an even more affordable price, i've read around here that they are the same device : is this true? Any "official" resource about this? And if it's true, how are the screen on that device? Randomly good like the hansspad atm?

If anyone is aware and in the mood of replying.. well thank you :)

According to this site there are even more brothers and sisters:

http://www.androidpads.com/2010/09/27/the-malata-a1011-android-tablet-aka-flatpad-a10t-luvpad-ad100-e-noa-interpad-hanspree-snappiness-for-around-400/