Q - acceleromater sensor

Guest tiborh

Guest tiborh

HI

i have flashed the 2.3.3 , and from that time (Orientation) / acceleromater is not working.

I have checked to make sure that screen orientation is not locked in the settings.

for test i have just flashed 2.1 de cust , and orientation works, flawlasly........

Even if U go to the service menu, there will be a compass test, and within this there will be a ROLL number. this ROLL number is changing in 2.1, but with 2.3 it is not.

Even if U go to the service menu, there will be an acceleromater test, and within this it will give an error : acceleromater error ( it works with 2.1 stock)

I have tried a lot's of 2.3.3 with flashtool, and the stock 2.3.3 method too, but ONLY 2.1-update1 what contains a working orientation sensor....

I am very disappointed., but IF anybudy from the globe doesn't have this problem, maybe I am wrong - but - I think not.

the only reason maybe is the kernel and the HW sensor. I think there is different sensors in different phones, AND that's why the only BB/KERNEL is now good for all device. SE forgot it, OR this is why some regions will not have 2.3....

BB 2.1.71

Kernel 2.6.29-00054-g5f01537

Build 3.0.1.G.0.75

sollution? .......I do not know.... :(