[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest Cyberman_NI

Hi, I have a problem. I have everything is needed to install. 2 days ago I installed newest TripNMiui and everything was ok until today. Phone shuted down and now I can't power it on. Still on Trip Logo (Devil Android), can't go into recovery so I can't reinstall. Anyone?

Sounds like your back to square one. It's probably been the very last thing you tweak or flashed that caused it. What you need to is using Flashtool, flash the 2.1 generic firmware

Sony Ericsson X10i_2.1.A.435_GLOBAL-GGL GENERIC 1232-9897

Then root it with either flashtool or superoneclick and take it from there. :blink: Pain in the butt I know

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest JazzLOCO

I have been thinking... 2.4 will be ported to MIUI, sooner or later... Will Trip do what he always does and be the first to port it to the x10? ;)

Guest jaykeeley

Thanks that looks interesting!!!!

Yes i was talking about data issue..

I have updated some semc files with some earlier build files for bb67 (formerly called my mobile tweaks) they seemed to fix everything. In my house i had constantly G / 3G switch it was so annoying.

Now i have constant stable 3g with 2 bars stable. So i'm guessing this fixes the issue.

edit:

same as Chris

looks as fixed hopefully it stays this way

edit 2:

the signal is way much better got now even 3 bars stable

will this be included in the next build trip? :)

I tried Wolfs new SE rom and it caused so many problems I rushed back to yours :P haha guess I'll that teaches me for trying something new

EDIT: Also trip, I get a FC with the sickipedia app when it tries to fetch jokes. Didn't occur on your 2.2 rom

Edited by jaykeeley

I have been thinking... 2.4 will be ported to MIUI, sooner or later... Will Trip do what he always does and be the first to port it to the x10? ;)

maybe but i think that will be like the 2.3 update they can port but its not going to be 1:1....

Guest hemo1001

Trip can you tell us how you fixed the max-brightness issue ...or upload the files.....so we make it as a flashable hotfix or somthing ....?

*your rom is so much stable until now thanx

Edited by hemo1001

Yea..it's mostly the display using up the battery..and i got the brightness set on medium.

So far No battery drain with this ROM. You may want to do a clean fresh install during the next release, may be few hours to few days.

Nice avatar, is that you?

Cheers

Trip can you tell us how you fixed the max-brightness issue ...or upload the files.....so we make it as a flashable hotfix or somthing ....?

*your rom is so much stable until now thanx

He posted few pages up that this has already been fixed and will not exist anymore in his next release. So patience my friend

Guest hemo1001

x10 is outdated now and 2.3 is enough for it (my opinion) ..... i think trip will jump to another smartphone soon ....

x10 is outdated now and 2.3 is enough for it (my opinion) ..... i think trip will jump to another smartphone soon ....

My understanding is trip already has the HTC sensation,

And only doing x10 roms because of the kind generosity of cjsabaki aka Chris. For donating a spare x10 to him, a huge thanks should go out to him for donating it

Regards

Barry

Edited by bazji

WOW great ROM, the best ROMs of the World can only be found on Modaco aka TripNHome

Hey Wolf,

I can witness that your ROMs are some of the best out there for our X10. It is just a matter of test and may be convenience and elegance too. MIUI has most of the latter. Some prefer CM or ARC style others MIUI. Those who prefer the former come here and those who rather want ARC or CM stye would for sure come to WOLF. That is what I do when I feel like changing. This has become like a game for me after work, of course. So, take it easy my friend, let it go. Show your power through your work and not your words. You have proven to be one of the best for X10.

Cheers

Guest Cyberman_NI

+1 Barry

Only last thing trip said was he had already bricked his sensations (thank f**k or he may have been too busy for us x10'ers)

Sorry trip :lol:

Guest GeGeGwAdA

Hey Guys,

Anybody got his market updated ?

I was downloading apps on the market, i closed it, then, when i tried to open it back it said "the application is not avaible or installed) and when i tried again few seconds later i had the new market.

I'm happy about it but anybody experience this ?

I like it seems to be needing more data than the usual but new categories and new classification is interesting..

Guest Nova91

Thank you! yes that's me..smile.gif

So far No battery drain with this ROM. You may want to do a clean fresh install during the next release, may be few hours to few days.

Nice avatar, is that you?

Cheers

+1 Barry

Only last thing trip said was he had already bricked his sensations (thank f**k or he may have been too busy for us x10'ers)

Sorry trip :lol:

Ouch!!! Never seen that,

I've been asking him if he's going to port miui to the sensation too as I'm getting one next month, no wonder he hasn't answered me,

@ trip sorry to hear about your sensation mate.

Guest TripNRaVeR

What do you mean???

Guest Wolfbreak

What do you mean???

What is your Problem? Why you start dicussion about me again here earlier? Did i said something bad about you? No i didnt

Did i ever disrespect you? No, only when you disrespected me. I have alot respect from your work and tried your ROMs often becouse they are very good and the only fully working MIUI ROMs but you always start discussions, you have enough Fans and i dont make MIUI ROMs wo why you have a Problem with me i dont steal your Users or anything.

Edited by Wolfbreak

Guest marcjuh2811

Hey Wolf,

I can witness that your ROMs are some of the best out there for our X10. It is just a matter of test and may be convenience and elegance too. MIUI has most of the latter. Some prefer CM or ARC style others MIUI. Those who prefer the former come here and those who rather want ARC or CM stye would for sure come to WOLF. That is what I do when I feel like changing. This has become like a game for me after work, of course. So, take it easy my friend, let it go. Show your power through your work and not your words. You have proven to be one of the best for X10.

Cheers

I agree ;)

Its all about taste.

I think miui is defenately a tripn thing... But Lookin at what others are doing now with stock 2.3 is great man and lookin to evrything is achieved with the x10 we can ne proud of all the devs and testers ass well. They done more than SE itself done. Be proud of that and look how many people are downl. Your roms........ World wide ;)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Guest BuglyAstard

My browser keeps changing to a different language! Anyone else have this problem? I love the stock browser but this is getting ridiculous

Guest Cyberman_NI

Hey Guys,

Anybody got his market updated ?

I was downloading apps on the market, i closed it, then, when i tried to open it back it said "the application is not avaible or installed) and when i tried again few seconds later i had the new market.

I'm happy about it but anybody experience this ?

I like it seems to be needing more data than the usual but new categories and new classification is interesting..

No the new v3 market is working fine for me. Even somes funny apps like Angry Bird (Edit: Sorry I meant Angry Birds, angry bird is my girlfriend) d/l no problem.

Anyone who want to install the new market click here for the APK

@Barry here is the link to that bricked post

Edited by Cyberman_NI

Guest jpminou

Hey guys keep this thread clean,no need for opinion.peace on earth!!!! Let T and W solve there problems together.

Edited by jpminou

Guest GlossGhost

When it is available i'm starting to inmediatly to fix it :blink: :rolleyes:

:blink: :rolleyes:

Edited by GlossGhost