[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest flashfire

hallo

habe auch mit der neuen rom probleme mit app2sd opera browser navigon und google earth können nicht auf die sd kopiert werden

auch kann man die anrufer id nicht ändern um die rufnummer anzeigen zu lassen

naja hoffe trip bekommt das mal in griff

leider ist die rom auch nicht komplett in deutsch sondern ein mix aus englisch und deutsch

translate with google

Hello

I can not be copied to the sd with the new rom problems with opera browser app2sd navigon and GoogleEarth

also you can not change the caller id to let the caller ID

naja hope get gets attacked in the times

Unfortunately, the rom is not entirely in German but a mix of English and German

i go back to wolf`s rom

Edited by flashfire

Guest ChilliBo

Allright! B)

pls fix FC in apn settings.. cant change it so no internet except with wifi.. and its not really translated into german.. its a mix of german/english....

Guest Ankit tulsian

Hey trip can you fix the network setting error.I am not able to change apn due to fc

My phone runs as fast as a dual core processor we can name this rom as trip dual core

I can't install apps like Iquran pro.. The camera auto flash is not working, the camera starts to lag after a few shots and force closes. Arabic letters are still not conected.

Other than that all is fine

Guest TripNRaVeR

Why do you keep posting the same bugs? I see the same posts on miuiandroid.com and here. Remember that i'm doing this for free and you just try to push me to fix things.

Hope you know that you cant make me to fix things... I'm releasing an update when i want to release or fix things. Do you see 3-4-5 updates a day at the official miui rom?

Behave yourself FFS or hire me with a decent amount of money and i will build roms upon request. Capiché

i have problem installing iquran pro. tried to instal it but i just can't. i even try install it using flash tool but still fail. any help?

Hey I got guirilla bob installed .

I copied the apk from SD to internal memory using root explorer . Then unmounted the sd card & installed it from the internal memory.

Voila ! It works now !

Guest TripNRaVeR

Donation link is in my signature but donations are from people who LIKE my work and wanna show some support for what i'm doing here. And that was not my point. The point is that people here and at miuiandroid.com are just posting the same things over and over again to MAKE me fix them by anoying me with +1 and "yeah doesnt work" and "plz fix fix fix fix" That isnt really nice dont you think? :)

Guest erwindrums

Nice rom trip, but data reception is not very good and using the miui music player makes the phone crash from times to times.

Thanks for your amazing work :)

I have the same problem and that is not only by miui player it is by every player... Also by internet radio. When i listen to internet radio and i go to the browser gives FC

Guest GlossGhost

Trip there is build-in-screenshot taker.

You can grab pictures by pressing and holding the menu key and then the volume down button.

But is it working?

And if it is working where does the screenshots are?

Edited by GlossGhost

Guest ishnan

Hello I am a X10 from China mobile phone users, have been using your portable MIUI,selfless work for your gratitude!

Here's a presumptuous request, excuse me you can transplant a pure original MIUI it? Such calls, lack of attribution may bring some small trouble

Including me as the other MIUI users will thank you extremely, ishan Sincerely, I wish a happy life!

If you can give me email, address [email protected]

Thanks!

你好我是一位来自中国的X10手机用户,一直在使用您移植的MIUI,对您的无私的工作表示感谢!

这里有个不情之请,劳驾您可以移植一个纯原版的MIUI吗?比如来电归属地缺失可能带来些小麻烦

那样包括我在内的其他MIUI用户将会对您万分的感谢,ishan敬上,祝生活愉快!

可以的话给我email,地址是[email protected]

非常感谢!

semctriplogo.jpg

TripNMiUI - Iris 101.235.U.B71 IS NOW AVAILABLE

REQUIRED

- 2.6.29-00054-g5f01537 SEMC kernel

- Baseband (smallband) 2.1.71

tripnmiuiiris100235ub71.jpg

TripNDroid Mobile Engineering presents you the following;

Rom information

- Boot system by SEMC

- Systemcore: TripNMiUI - Iris

- Engine: Android 2.3.5 latest Gingerbread release

tripnraver modified, changed, improved

- Powered and customized by MIUI (CN+EN)

based on cyanogenmod sources

tripnraver modified

- Public MIUI version: 1.8.12

- Mobile Bravia 4.0.A.2.368

created by SEMC

tripnraver ported and matched for qsd8k

- xLoud 4.0.A.2.368

created by SEMC

tripnraver miui port

- Advised baseband 2.1.71 (short .71)

the advised baseband is always listed in the rom version

The following parts are tested and confirmed OK

- Mobile network (data, call, sms etc.)

only if you use the advised baseband you receive support on this part

- WIFI

wifi has sometimes the issue that you have to click a few times on connect before it connects to you're AP

- Bluetooth

- Camera (video, photo, torch)

- Flashlight/Torch app (also home button in lockscreen)

- MIUI Themes

- App2SD

- Android Market ("old" market)

- GMAIL

- Navigation / GPS

Misc information

- FPS fully uncapped

- Quadrant score 1650 - 1750

- EXT4 50mb swap file (no user input required)

- LED notification colors can be changed in settings

- TripNRaVeR tweaks,hacks,improvements included

Latest Addonpack(s) containing (not included in rom itself)

002 - flashable zip for xrecovery 0.3

http://www.mediafire...886g8k7kzewtr6i

- MIUI Compass app

- DSP Manager

- Google Maps

- Spare Sparts

- Street app

- Talk

- Voice Dailer

- Youtube

- Facebook

Latest changelog

- Upgrade to MIUI 1.8.12

- Camera

low (320x240)

high (800x480)

hd (1280x720)

- Keyboard vibration

- Keyboard languages added (incl Arabic)

- Fixed screen going to max brightness before turning off

- Fixed screen going black when using the status bar toggle

- Bluetooth system updated

- Charger updates

- Tweaks updated

- Bootanimation (default TripNDroid MIUI)

- Slightly edited Bravia Engine

- Possible fix for push email

- Auto brightness tweaked

- GSM files updated

- Multi Language

- Small bugfixes

- Fixed data problems icon etc

- Changed DHCP functioning

- Optimised

- Call volume hack

- Audio improvements

Currently available ROM downloads

TMI-101.235.U.B71

https://rapidshare.c...-TripNRaVeR.zip

http://www.mediafire...c9hfuopx4k28v6d

Have fun! B)

T.

Guest flashfire

I know the rom is a beta but if there is app2sd fixed then it should be so or not?

and adjust if I do not know if my subscriber number to be displayed or not then that should be fixed

nothing against you personally get @ the rom but I thought wow gefasht and fast and works well visually but still does not work properly app2sd

sorry

(rom the gingerbread from wolf app2sd no problems and I can also set whether or not my call number to be displayed or not)

hope you can fix is because of the really great MluI (MluI is working great on my HD2)

and I hope you do the hinbekomme MluI no longer has large error

the language is not German but a mix of German and English

I know you do not make it all right but I hope you're working on it

thank you

Edited by flashfire

Guest TripNRaVeR

I know the rom is a beta but if there is app2sd fixed then it should be so or not?

and adjust if I do not know if my subscriber number to be displayed or not then that should be fixed

nothing against you personally get @ the rom but I thought wow gefasht and fast and works well visually but still does not work properly app2sd

sorry

(rom the gingerbread from wolf app2sd no problems and I can also set whether or not my call number to be displayed or not)

hope you can fix is because of the really great MluI (MluI is working great on my HD2)

and I hope you do the hinbekomme MluI no longer has large error

thank you

wolf rom is just the stock SEMC rom... no wonder everything works correctly..

If i release the 2.1 semc rom and call it a trip rom then also everything works... totally not getting youre point?

miui is a custom rom... like cm or all the others.. offcourse there will be bugs, if you dont want them then use a stock SEMC rom and you will be fine

Guest frost866

@ Trip something not working on my phone man, I dont really know if its really works on other`s people phones, The caller ID setting is not working for me.

I tried to install the rom again but no luck man

It there any solution for this man?

THANKS

Guest Darkwa

Thanks for this one, It works quick and very good. Have no problems with it, except that the brightness of the screen sometimes gets at full capacity and then when I touch the screen it gets normal.

And the wifi tethering does not work. but well I'm not really complaining or something, thanks for this great rom and I really appreciate your time that you are putting in this rom..

Once again, I have no problems with this rom except those I mentioned, no restarts nothing..

Nuff respect.

Edited by Darkwa

Guest cjsabaki

1.0.1+, still speedy n smooth.... Good morning Sir Trip!!

So do the people out there want the latest Friday released Miui build or do they want a stable all working rom?????? Pick one guys???

New miui builds have new build issues, newest or stable?? Hence Trips road one and road two idea before.

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest cjsabaki

Trip,

Possible bug, when I search in tapatalk for milkfarm a big smiley face comes up!!! Hehe!! Sorry man, all too serious this day!!

Smile ya'al!!!

Guest mrmoav

Awesome job! Didn't realize there was an small update since the version number change from 1.5.2 to 100.235. UB71 makes it a little to notice with the new naming scheme, didn't see that it was changed to 101from 100 then others posted that 101 had been updated to 101+ ( i need to look at the post edited date more closely i guess)

Everything running pretty good. A couple hiccups here and there with broser activity stopped and some odd things that can easily be fixed by closing out of the app or rebooting the phone. I have yet to have a single app that won't load properly...guess i'm just luck but this is the best ROM on the X10 and possibly and android phone out there today. You have taken one of the worst experiences on an android phone and turned it into a joy to use.

WiFi - Yes

BT- YES (best every, finally can pair with my radio in my Fiat)

3G-2G - No issue

SMS/MMS - working

Music- just changed theme and works now

APP2SD - Yes

Infared - NO ; - )

NIght Vision - NO

Fast as HELL - YES!!

Everyone at works always asks where did you get that android update and I'm always telling them it's classified. I would love to see SONY purchase the rights to use MIUI on there phones. It would help to differentiate them from other phone companies.

MOTO has BLUR

HTC has SENSE

SAMSUNG has TOUCH WIZ

LG has s***

SONY has MIUI

ME I have TRIPnDROID MIUI LIMITED EDITION

I do like the new splash screen but get rid of the green android guy and make him a shade of blackish grey to blend into the background beter...the green just looks odd

Guest cjsabaki

Each new miui build has changes in frame work ect, new language packs have to be configured and it takes a few days to translate, this build was just released on Friday. August 12th 2011. 1.8.12.

Hope this helps explain the issues and why.