[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest JazzLOCO

I dunno if I get frustrated quick with 41 pages of answers... how am I supposed to set my APN when I don't see the option? Plus, it is FC when I get to the CDMA and UTMS options... quick response would be great

Edited by JazzLOCO

Guest Angie*

Today, i'm really sad, because i should abandon my MIUI... I'm french: no translation in french. My x10 is a smartphone: i have very very very bad data: disconnect, lost, no ré-connection...

I cry, i cry, because i LOVE your work, but today, i can't let this rom if i want to use my phone.

And there's a total incompatibility with the Go apk (go sms and go contact/dialer)

In Iris 1.7, i have any problem, in 2.1 official. In 2.3 official, with the BlueSparks, really rare disconnects. So, i don't understand what happens now..

Hope that the next update will resolve these problems...

Searching for networks also fixed

The following FC and lead to 'No Service'

Mobile Network settings ==> CDMA Options FC

Mobile Network settings ==> GSM/UMTS Options FC

Just reporting

Guest BuglyAstard

I was wondering about this apn talk, Im not having any issues with data so I guess I shouldn't be concerned. I saved my apns way back when I flashed ewjet rom, I still have the file. Im using the latestest release with bb67 and sms patch, no connection problems and wifi tethering works.

Question, do I need spare parts app? If I delete it will it cause any problems? Im afraid to mess with it at all.

Also, update on my browser issue I posted a few times, I was having the font change randomly to something unreadable, its because Im using the neongt theme, and I fixed it by changing the font back to trips stock theme.

Guest jpminou

All the people here must understand that this is a new MIUI release 1.8.12 that mean new features,new menu in the setting,so please guys give Trip time to make all the futures compatible with our x10.

If anyone think that porting MIUI is like one click,he is wrong.

so please relax.................................................... THANKS

edit : i prefer MIUI but all your work is amazing.

Edited by jpminou

Guest cjsabaki

Go sms problems??

In phone settings, sms / mms settings advanced, turn on allow third party applications..

Should fix. I think same adjustment in phone settings will help dialer issue too, not tested yet....

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest Angie*

Go sms problems??

In phone settings, sms / mms settings advanced, turn on allow third party applications..

Should fix. I think same adjustment in phone settings will help dialer issue too, not tested yet...

Ohhhhh, hope you're right!!!"

i will try on the next update!

Thanxx a lot!

Guest jpminou

Question, do I need spare parts app? If I delete it will it cause any problems? Im afraid to mess with it at all.

i don't think will be a problem if u remove it .

Guest cjsabaki

Cm7 mix rom miui????

Hehe!! That could be quite interesting!!

Thank you Trip!!

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk P.s... new miui theme n extras looks damn nice!!! Dig the black n gray theme!!

Edited by cjsabaki

Guest mrmoav

Looks for upcoming version

tmixg.jpg

That is awesome looking...use the round icons from one of the MIUI themes to make it pop

If anyone knows how to do it...can you make his eyes glow red and/or green when charging and charged???

Also, before someone is allowed to download Trips I think they need to take a quiz on what may or may not work before it will allow you to install/download the ROM

Guest superdjou

Hey Guys/Trip,

I have told a few hours before, that my data icon is shown, only the arrows don't work to show me if there is traffic or not. Now I saw that the monitor app also doesn't recognize the traffic I produced (downloaded a 16Mb game from market and in monitor app it says I haven't any traffic. Does this mean, that if I haven't my data plan that I wouldn't pay anything, cause my provider also doesn't recognize it? Is this possible???

Edit: Have checked now on wifi. There my traffic is shown in the monitor app, only mobile data connection traffic isn't. If I wouldn't know that I have this traffic, I would think that there was sent/recieved anything^^

With me the monitor app is not working too. Only capture the wifi traffic. The 3G traffic is blank!

Guest jpminou

With me the monitor app is not working too. Only capture the wifi traffic. The 3G traffic is blank!

this was 2 days ago :D

and there was fixes for it.

read more :D