[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest _astrall_

Bug Report:

After Updating:

Root Explorer doesn't work well, even File Expert. Both file managers can't unzip zip files.

Root Explorer can't save edited text. (changing density in build.prop).

Not a big issue though. Everything is working well. Great Trip! :D

Edited by _astrall_

Guest 28spawn

It's so close to replacing the stock ROM but this one thing has been bugging me:

In every custom ROM that is built from source (ie. not based on stock ROM) for the X10, playback of video files with resolution of 854x480 or higher (H264 / MPEG4) stutters while in stock ROM (2.1 and 2.3.3) they play perfectly without any hiccups.

Dude it's already there since the official GB came out.

Edit: You mean H264 instead of MPEG4?

Yess!! I mean H264 recording, decoding it already does, but to record, I look at media.profiles there is an HD profile but on the camera it dont exists, it uses instead mpeg4 enconding the h264 what will produce smaller files with better quality and more fps ( because it uses the gpu to encode, like decoding).

And maybe a bug, I changed from 6mp to 8mp the camera and it started to crash, just fixed when I clean the dalvik cache.

Bye

Edited by 28spawn

Guest Ginger5

If you are using on stock rom an alternative launcher, you also can't use it. Try it with se launcher (don't know if arc launcher is working), then you should be able to see it/use it.

Regards,

L

I not get time to thank you earlier, but I took your advise and did how you told to install 1.5.2 on top of 1.5.1 :D ... and it worked :D

But only 1 problem that I not able to change font again.. it not boot after that :(

Do you have advise to change fonts pls? I change fonts on 1.5.1 and it worked very good.. but on 1.5.2 it not boot after font change :(

Guest Z3US911

I not get time to thank you earlier, but I took your advise and did how you told to install 1.5.2 on top of 1.5.1 ... and it worked

But only 1 problem that I not able to change font again.. it not boot after that

Do you have advise to change fonts pls? I change fonts on 1.5.1 and it worked very good.. but on 1.5.2 it not boot after font change

Fonts change works fine here with theme manager.

Reboot ur phone 2 times and fix permissions,it should work then i think.Otherwise use 'font changer for root'.

Hope it helps.!!

Regards.

Guest esu89x

my firend is testing, i'll after work...

he told me that rom is really great and very fast...

but there is problem with player music or video, it's buffering and then stop...

and also problem with brithness, when lock the screen...

someone have this bugs?

sorry for my english

i will see after fresh install if i will also have this bugs

anyway big thanks to you Trip.

Edited by esu89x

Guest RainbowSixIT

Hi guys, I have a BIG PROBLEM. I've flashed the new Iris with xrecovery, X10i_3.0.1.G.0.75_BB+Kernel with flashtool (after removed the battery and waited 30sec). The rom startup, then after a few seconds when it acquires network (VodafoneIT) it reboot. I tried without SIM and it works good.

Guest twerg

After quite a few reboots and not being on the charger it is now going in to Deep Sleep (wasnt before) and is running cooler. This is just such a great rom now, has been a long time in the making.

I feel comfortable in giving this to my girl now feeling that she wont complain. It has been so hard finding a rom that works well enough. Just need camera zoom to work.

Also, have not tried yet but I went Baseband 67 because 71 does not wok well here in Australia for me, sounds like your under water to the person your talking with. Hope this will be cleraer.

Cheers Trip

Guest M.A.Zahedi

Video Playback is perfect................<br />No fc in message setting after re install with all wipe. Thanks Trip this is really is a ROM to appreciate. Thanks...

Again Switched to 65 BB because of 71 Net problem. Tried 67 but SMS not coming..

Edited by M.A.Zahedi

Guest mickymauz

google voice is not working... It shows my regular number when calling out... I went back to the rom i was using before and it works as it should... any help is appreciated....other than that it works fine.

Guest 4llerbuntu

HAAA, yup yup yup, thats what im talking about.

hey yo trip, YOU ARE THE BOOOOOOMMMMMMMBbbbbb!!!!!!

thanks for obliging with the new thread.

now everything is cleaner, everyone is happy. Bless You Man

Guest 28spawn

After quite a few reboots and not being on the charger it is now going in to Deep Sleep (wasnt before) and is running cooler. This is just such a great rom now, has been a long time in the making.

I feel comfortable in giving this to my girl now feeling that she wont complain. It has been so hard finding a rom that works well enough. Just need camera zoom to work.

Also, have not tried yet but I went Baseband 67 because 71 does not wok well here in Australia for me, sounds like your under water to the person your talking with. Hope this will be cleraer.

Cheers Trip

I think that camera zoom is useless, its digital zoom we lose all the details, is 100 times better to have exposure compensation control like we have today ( by the way thanks trip! its possible to take very good photos with this function) than the zoom.

Guest Ankit tulsian

Hey trip every thing is working great except the network selection where it freezes and i have to close the option.I cant select wcdma mode as it doesnt register the network.Please fix this if possible

Guest OltsuBoy

my firend is testing, i'll after work...

he told me that rom is really great and very fast...

but there is problem with player music or video, it's buffering and then stop...

and also problem with brithness, when lock the screen...

someone have this bugs?

sorry for my english

i will see after fresh install if i will also have this bugs

anyway big thanks to you Trip.

Yep, when i click "disable equalizer", player freeze and not working anymore.

Guest vatis

Hello guys again ,

I am using THE rom for around 6 hours and i am totally satisfied with it .

I made some calls for around 30 minutes send some sms customized it to my needs , fix my homescreens , folders etc, listen to music for an hour , played some games checked emails and always online to google Talk with 3G.

The battery life and consumption of the rom seems to be amazing .

Till now to be honest i did not find any error or bug exept that i can not move to SD Card Angry Birds and Dismount (failed to move ) other than that everything working better faster and more stylish than the stocked 2.3.3 :)

Sms - MMs Receiving - Sending = working

Voice calls - Receiving , Calling = working

Themes,Lockscreens , etc = working

Camera = working

Downloaded Games = working

Downloaded Apps = working

Market , Google talk , gmail , email, Maps , Latitude, compass e.t.c = working

Settings = working

Wifi , 3G = working

Video playback = working

Video streaming ( from dreamdroid app, you can watch streaming,see EPG, send message to your TV from your DREAMBOX) = Working ( I will try to stream HD channels i did not try that )

Music = Working , no lags , great sound , clean and crispy , no lag during unlock, multitasking.

Alarms = working

Browser = Working ( Love the new browser with tabs )

That;s all i tested by now if i remember correctly.

This rom its a BLAST and by FAR the best rom available for our X10.

Once again , THANK YOU TRIP .

Vatis

Guest hemo1001

report :-

-MIUI music player still FC with equalizer .

-Old Arabic RTL Fix doesn't work here (jointext 2.3.3.zip)..... i will try to make one soon.

-max-brightness issue still here.

-Camera is way better than stock and it's Super fast ....

- the rom overrall is soo damn smooth and you can see that in MIUI Gallery ..

-touch screen is almost smoother than iphone .

This is sooo gonna be my daily rom ... thanx too much trip

* once you install the rom you don't see the max-brightness issue ....but when you play with settings it presents ... what does that mean

Edit : root explorer works ... i'm using Version : 2.9.3

Edited by hemo1001

Guest t0anh0

report :-

-MIUI music player still FC with equalizer .

-Old Arabic RTL Fix doesn't work here (jointext 2.3.3.zip)..... i will try to make one soon.

-max-brightness issue still here.

-Camera is way better than stock and it's Super fast ....

- the rom overrall is soo damn smooth and you can see that in MIUI Gallery ..

-touch screen is almost smoother than iphone .

This is sooo gonna be my daily rom ... thanx too much trip

Disable EQ inside MIUI music would take time for the first time playing. It might need to reboot to have it work properly

Btw, there is not point to have MIUI EQ on and DSP on at the same time :). I found out just disable MIUI EQ and using DSP, it works like a champ no FC nor lag at all

Dont need to have download lyrics or display lyrics, it s just a killer in any way :)

Guest fusioncoast

nice rom i liked it but camera freezes when i use auto focus mode many times is it possible to port smec camera to this or else the rom is the perfect daily rom till date with all the goodies x10 could ever get