[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest TripNRaVeR

Seems that fixed i the connection drop now, have a much much much more stable signal. Now with the previous changed libs the signal is way better. Hopefully it stays like this.

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Guest bodomfan

Dont know why but any restore will give FC there, make a full backup with xrec then install the rom without restore and see if you get FC if not then restore youre partition and check again

market taking forever to load just a white page,fixed now,got everything back,i restore my stuff from my backup root,much better than titanium backup imo

Edited by bodomfan

Guest jpminou

Seems that fixed i the connection drop now, have a much much much more stable signal. Now with the previous changed libs the signal is way better. Hopefully it stays like this.

Good new :)

please take a look again about dual touch,i did flash 3 of your roms right now,101,unreleased version,102 and i only got problem with 102(it is not accurate).

THANKS for all your hard work.

Guest RainbowSixIT

Flashed now, rom is really fast, everything work good. Only one problem, sometimes it freeze and reboot, totally random, especially with data activated.

Guest InSaiyanOne

how may i fix that i cant set other keyboard than native one...??? i´ve swype bau i cant select it.... who may help me???

I'm currently trying to find a way to get swype working again. This new version doesn't allow me to restore a titanium backup and select it (like the other people had issues with) however I had no problem installing a keyboard from the market. :unsure:

I'm going to do another fresh install and try that first before anything else but my next thought is to bring up my old xrecovery backup and copy any swype associated file(s) from the system/app folder or where ever they are.

Guest k.s.deviate

hey guys. dont know if this is the place to ask but here goes. i flashed your new rom trip, gotta say its fantastic. but.. now flashtool doesnt recognize my x10....

anyone? i obviously dont have the proper drivers but everything was working fine before i flashed the 101 version. flashing 102 to see how it works... all the drivers are there but when i check drivers with flash tool it gives me this one in red....

15/003/2011 21:03:31 - INFO - <- This level is successfully initialized

15/003/2011 21:03:45 - INFO - USB\VID_0FCE&PID_612E\CB511NCC01 : OK

15/003/2011 21:03:45 - INFO - USB\VID_0FCE&PID_612E&MI_00\6&303582E9&0&0000 : OK

15/003/2011 21:03:45 - ERROR - USB\VID_0FCE&PID_612E&MI_01\6&303582E9&0&0001 : Driver Error

Edited by k.s.deviate

Guest scattaman

I find the keyboard issue really distressing and I know it wont be fixed until Trip releases a new rom days from now... Sigh, Frankly i'm tired of flashing my phone lol, its so.... boring and monotonous. hopefully Trip will release a hotfix (can only hope right?)

Edit

Saw that someone removed the android keyboard a couple pages back and that seemed to fix the issue. I'll try that

Edited by scattaman

Guest p3terr

It's a shame because you don't read well.check page 14

yeah but thats an old version, and the rom version was old aswell.. have u tried with miui 1.8.12 ?

Guest jpminou

yeah but thats an old version, and the rom version was old aswell.. have u tried with miui 1.8.12 ?

Yes just download the newer version from that site.

Guest Dalkbur

Nice rom! No reboots or wlod at all. Thanks for your work!

BTW, could you release the keyboard fix as a little hotfix (I mean, without formatting data)?

Guest InSaiyanOne

anyone? i obviously dont have the proper drivers but everything was working fine before i flashed the 101 version. flashing 102 to see how it works... all the drivers are there but when i check drivers with flash tool it gives me this one in red....

15/003/2011 21:03:31 - INFO - <- This level is successfully initialized

15/003/2011 21:03:45 - INFO - USB\VID_0FCE&PID_612E\CB511NCC01 : OK

15/003/2011 21:03:45 - INFO - USB\VID_0FCE&PID_612E&MI_00\6&303582E9&0&0000 : OK

15/003/2011 21:03:45 - ERROR - USB\VID_0FCE&PID_612E&MI_01\6&303582E9&0&0001 : Driver Error

I'm not sure (I'm not looking up) about the issue with your driver, however, I had brought up way back (and I'm not looking at what page it's on either) that flashtool won't recognize your x10 due to the info in the build.prop file. Pre the new 100 versions of this rom it would be confused to what x10 you had, now I think it completely doesn't recognize the phone since Trip's new scheme isn't what it wants. (Trip you can tell me if I'm wrong about this)

If you need to flash your phone with flashtool you can still do the "hold back button while plugging in" method.

Edited by InSaiyanOne

Guest cjsabaki

Bloody hell I hate at&t.... rebooted 3 extra times ran fix permissions In xrec twice just to get root explorer to download..... 3 beers later...

Must say Trip, signal is stable, all works!!! Damn good job Sir!!

1.0.2 IS ALIVE N KICKIN!!!

Feel like Frankenstein? ???

Muaahaaahaa!!

Thank you again Sir!

Best regards,

Chris

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-Iris using Tapatalk

Guest jpminou

just did everything like u said, and i get stuck on boot screen.. nothing happens

Mount system and data then install the zip file,next wipe dalvik cache and reboot it will take long time.if it did not boot remove battery go back to xrec and delete again dalvik cache then reboot it should work.

Guest k.s.deviate

I'm not sure (I'm not looking up) about the issue with your driver, however, I had brought up way back (and I'm not looking at what page it's on either) that flashtool won't recognize your x10 due to the info in the build.prop file. Pre the new 100 versions of this rom it would be confused to what x10 you had, now I think it completely doesn't recognize the phone since Trip's new scheme isn't what it wants. (Trip you can tell me if I'm wrong about this)

If you need to flash your phone with flashtool you can still do the "hold back button while plugging in" method.

thanks but im looking more to clean it. i want to remove some apps without removing them from the zip file and reflashing..

Guest p3terr

Mount system and data then install the zip file,next wipe dalvik cache and reboot it will take long time.if it did not boot remove battery go back to xrec and delete again dalvik cache then reboot it should work.

nothing, i've done it 3 times :( i'm using the previous version of this rom btw.. i think it should work.. but.. nothing..

Guest hemo1001

Working on support for all languages

Check this screenshot

langq.jpg

now that's what i call it Arabic keyboard :D ..... thanks trip .... no more smart keyboard anymore ..

Edit: Actually it looks like the whole rom has changed into Arabic .... you can use RTL fix to correct letter and it won't effect on english language .... i don't know about others

Edited by hemo1001

Guest Ben910410

Trip,I have a suggestion for you.

Update your awesome miui ROM regularly like every Monday,Friday`````XXXday that you can have more time to rest and prepare to make better ROMs.

Also we can use your ROMs for at least a week. (no big bugs)

At last big thanks for your excellent MIUI ROMs.Especially the gingerbreadROMs (faster and faster,more and more beatiful,------more and more perfect!)

Sorry for my bad English.

Ben.C

Guest InSaiyanOne

Ok I understand. I'll have to add this to my list of things to look into tonight because I have a feeling besides any other driver issues you're having, changing a few lines in that file may allow you to do that. Only issue is if it will break or not if you change it through the phone (since you can't recognize it in flashtool). Again just speculation but do let me know (PM or on here since I read through the pages thoroughly) if you make any progress...this goes for anyone looking into the swype/input menu issue. Thanks