[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ziechar

hi Trip, some bugs, 1) sound settings FC, 2) first time when tried disable eq in miui player, phone just freeze, needed to take out batterry, 3) wifi tethering doesnt work from settings, alson bernacle fails, but Wireless tether (from market) is working.

when tried download any app from market 1st time download just failed, rebooted after some time, and market started to work :)

edit: found few pages back that about restore and sound settings.. ok tryibg to reflash :)

edit2: reflashed, sound settings work, native wifi tetering still not, but only app which works for me is "wifi tethering for root users" BTW Rom is FASSSSTT!! :P TNX TRIP!!!

Edited by ziechar

Morning guys, I have no idea why I got HTC _IME v 27 working last night but its not working now after a reboot, I bloody spend 15 mins trying to turn the vibration on the keyboard off lol , I've restored to trips previous Rom and its still working however when I boot the phone now it says HTC IME Jonas error something, but its still working. Only says this when I reboot the phone.

Sorry guys wish I could've been more help.

Barry

Ps ill try a TB of the keyboard in the latest version and see if it works

Edit TB of keyboard doesn't work either I can select the keyboard now though but it fc everytime

Edited by bazji

Hey,

Great ROM, not experiencing any lag at all and the mobile data connection certainly seems to be more stable than in previous versions.. I'm still experiencing the data dropouts though and then having to toggle off/on the data option to get it back.

Not sure this this will help, I seem to notice it after i've walked around somewhere with my phone, either at home or in the office.. seeminly at some point, the phone has gone out of 3g/h reception, and then when i take it back out of my pocket and it looks like it has reception it hasn't actually been able to re-establish the connection..

so basically if the phone seems to loose data connection for a brief moment, it can't re-establish it even if the reception is there...

Stavv

Guest deathbreath

I found two bugs so far: cannot activate long-press-back app kill(maybe my fault),

and torch from lockscreen only works till screen goes off;

but other than that nice work!! Keep it up Trip ;)

cheers

Hi Trip, why GPS works incorrectly, icon in status bar blinking but, any navigation programm can't find device correctly. Google maps show that I am 1200 m from place where I am real.

Thanks for your ROM! Hope this bug will be fixed in the next versions.

I've just flashed up the newest TMI-102.235.U.B71 and 1, i have different lockscreen ( not rly matters just telling :P ) 2, long press app kill doesnt work 3, after shut the screen off it flash up again.

Flashed the rom twice the screen is now ok but still have different lockscreen and long press app kill doesnt work.

BTW the best rom EVER !!! (:

Edited by AKCi

Guest jh0000

Dont know why but any restore will give FC there, make a full backup with xrec then install the rom without restore and see if you get FC if not then restore youre partition and check again

reboot and get into xRecovery, select Advanced Options-->Fix Permissions~ and never fc of sound setting~

Guest SourceCode

I've just flashed up the newest TMI-102.235.U.B71 and 1, i have different lockscreen ( not rly matters just telling :P ) 2, long press app kill doesnt work 3, after shut the screen off it flash up again.

Flashed the rom twice the screen is now ok but still have different lockscreen and long press app kill doesnt work.

Long press (back button) for closing apps does work.

Go to Settings > System > Button Setting and enable Long-press to kill app.

Cheers.

Long press (back button) for closing apps does work.

Go to Settings > System > Button Setting and enable Long-press to kill app.

Cheers.

I know how to enable it i hold BACK more then 2 seconds but nothing happens!

Only works when i hold HOME and then App Kill ..

But thanks (:

Guest BuglyAstard

Hi Trip, why GPS works incorrectly, icon in status bar blinking but, any navigation programm can't find device correctly. Google maps show that I am 1200 m from place where I am real.

Thanks for your ROM! Hope this bug will be fixed in the next versions.

Mine does with with alot of roms at first, after a bit it locks on and doesnt have a problem for me,try keeping gps on and closing the app a few times, maybe reboot with gps on, but Ive never had this "problem" stick around just let it do its thing.

Long press works fine for me, at first no but I turned it off then on again in the settings/system/button settings and it now works

EDIT: There are a few apps that dont work with long press, I must have used one that doesnt work-turned off/on the long press kill and then tested on an app that works.

Roms are like engines, you need to break them in a bit. Im not having even %10 of the problems posted but I have had a few strange ones of my own that I figured out and they were user error because Im a bonehead!!

Edited by BuglyAstard

Guest SourceCode

I know how to enable it i hold BACK more then 2 seconds but nothing happens!

Only works when i hold HOME and then App Kill ..

But thanks (:

Hmm weird, it works for me though...

Mine does with with alot of roms at first, after a bit it locks on and doesnt have a problem for me,try keeping gps on and closing the app a few times, maybe reboot with gps on, but Ive never had this "problem" stick around just let it do its thing.

Long press works fine for me, at first no but I turned it off then on again in the settings/system/button settings and it now works

Roms are like engines, you need to break them in a bit. Im not having even %10 of the problems posted but I have had a few strange ones of my own that I figured out and they were user error because Im a bonehead!!

Thanks for the advice ;) Now it works ! Turned off reboot and turned on :)

But the lockscreen still strange for me :o

Data connection is a bit more stable on 102, but still disconnects (2 times within 3 hours) . However, now I have spontanous reboots. 2 reboots within 3 hours. On 101 I did not see any reboot at all, but frequent problems with the data connection.

Guest UltimateGeppie

Too bad: This mod doesn't work for me anymore.

On previous ROM it worked, but now i also seem to be stuck at Miui bootscreen.

In fact i'm not really stuck. I noticed it's just the screen that goes blank (LED and hardware buttons seem to be working). So i can use the phone, but have no touch and no screen.

I guess it'll have something to do with Trip's own mods. In changelog of 101 ROM he also mentioned black screen with statusbar.

Maybe it has somethniog do do with that.

So I'm patiently wating of this mod will be a standard MiUI feauture or if @Trip finds time to look into this.

Mount system and data then install the zip file,next wipe dalvik cache and reboot it will take long time.if it did not boot remove battery go back to xrec and delete again dalvik cache then reboot it should work.

Edited by UltimateGeppie

Guest KingNothingUA

Dont know why but any restore will give FC there, make a full backup with xrec then install the rom without restore and see if you get FC if not then restore youre partition and check again

i tried what you said. first backed up my install, then installed the rom once again, wohoo, no fcs! :)

after restoring the backup of the old rom, they came back again unfortunately.

so what is it, that i shouldnt do? using appbrain? restoring sms? or something else? or wasnt it right to fully restore the backup? because you spoke of restoring the partition.

thanks for help and really cool rom!

Guest hirosz

when phone is turned off, .so files in /data/data/com.sonyericsson.android.****/lib are deleted.

then i have to re-install keyboard every time of reboot.

i dont know how avoid delete of .so files.

and also usb tethering doesnt work well.

other things are working well!

Guest Nightwishh

Hi. I had to reinstall the ROM, after installing another keyboard app something happened and i was getting FC every time i entered Settings/Manage Apps or trying to do the same thing through Root App Uninstaller.

I love the ROM, it`s very nice but, please, Trip, try to use hotfixes instead of new ROM`s, i hate to have to reinstall all the s**t every second day.

Again, thanks for your very nice work!

Guest Mykekeul35

Hi !

@ TripNRaVeR : Thx for this awesome Rom. No bugs detected ! Everything is working fine.

Can you tell me where to find the French dictionary for the keyboard and how to install it if it's possible of course

Guest WhiteKnight0095

Great Job,Trip. just try up this new rom with new wallpaper+lock screen style :rolleyes:1 bug ...can't use 3rd party chinese input...sogou....after install....it just ask me want to active the input....what even i choose it won't work :huh:got fix solution?:lol:others function ok :)

Guest Metalbuster

FC and freezes from times to tims with MIUI music on 102sad.gif

Yes, use winamp or another player from the market. The MIUI player got problems.

Edited by Metalbuster