[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest dodo76

Hello!

First post.

Mostly because of data connection.

I have been enjoying these MIUI ROMs for some time now and I'm impressed and thankful that there exists these inspired people working in their free time to produce them! Cudos to you.

Ok. Now to the point:

Please do not write misleading things!

If you say "Data connection OK" that sends this message: "Puh, good that we fixed that problem. Now let's move on to other issues". Then reading some more it turns out that you did not have problems with the data connection in previous ROMs. This is misleading info!!!

If you report status on a feature, please include the status YOU had on the feature before.

That said I can report this:

Data connection NOT OK on version 100, 101 or 102. It might be better on 102 but I would still report a NOK. The biggest problem is as someone put it, that it is not able to RE-connect. Fine if the connection is lost now and then but it should try getting back so the end user do not have to manually intervene.

Equalizers, keyboards, music etc... With all due respect, a smartphone without data access is just a phone...

Thanks for listening

BR

Robert

Guest donnytuco

2g data connection on 102 seemed to really activate the static present in speakers if you wave your phone near it

didn't really happen in froyo miui.. perhaps its been fixed in 103?

Guest kosa11

Damn guys just tested dead space new EA game and its really working on our x10 (with chainfire 2.8 pro), it works smooth and without any problem for me :D Just installed IGo My Way and its also smooth not like before on any other rom :) I dont want to be ass licker but this rom is the best one I ever had! now I really feel x10 power :D

Guest hrm5023

I tried severals "methods":

On 102ROM (using for several days) - reboot - xRecovery - install centered-statusbar-mod_1.8.12 - reboot

On 102ROM (using for several days) - reboot - xRecovery - install centered-statusbar-mod_1.8.12 - clean dalvik - reboot

Fullwipe - clean cache - clean dalvik - install 102 rom - install centered-statusbar-mod_1.8.12 - reboot

Fullwipe - clean cache - clean dalvik - install 102 rom - reboot - install centered-statisbar-mod_1.8.12 - reboot

Fullwipe - clean cache - clean dalvik - install 102 rom - install centered-statisbar-mod_1.8.12 - clean dalvik - reboot

Fullwipe - clean cache - clean dalvik - install 102 rom - reboot - install centered-statisbar-mod_1.8.12 - clean dalvik - reboot

All give same result as i mentioned in my earlier post.

I know it takes a long time at reboot. But eventually screens goes black and touch and screen aren't responsive anymore. Hardware buttons and led are responsive.

I'm very curious at the steps @jpmniou did use. He seems to have it working. Am i right?

Kind regards.

I had it working with just replacing the files manually. I ended up with system crash, but upon reboot it started working.

Guest BigD18t

My 3g data is really bugging me, it says i have it, yet i have to keep ticking and un-ticking the box for it to work, ive also had to use pattern lock to stop the screen from waking in my pocket, hopefully these issues will be gone in teh next update for me, or im going to have to go back to stock.

Guest Nightwishh

BB .71

Only 70 mb free RAM...

Any solution??. Only system apps running.

What is ammount of free ram we get on this ROM?!

Weird. At the time i have 90 mb free, with some of sh*t running in the background, includin Yahoo Msn, the Miui Browser etc...

Anyway, you have RAM in order to use it, not to stay unused :D.

I have to say that 102 eats more RAM then 101 did, or so it seems to me...I used to have around 100 -110 free

Guest trollol

Damn guys just tested dead space new EA game and its really working on our x10 (with chainfire 2.8 pro), it works smooth and without any problem for me :D Just installed IGo My Way and its also smooth not like before on any other rom :) I dont want to be ass licker but this rom is the best one I ever had! now I really feel x10 power :D

Hey man so is there on screen control?? cause i heard its for the PLAY only blink.gif

Guest Lord_Baal

Does this ROM support custom kernels?

When yes, please give me a link.

Thanks,

DauL

Until this Momment, Trip doesn't support Custom Kernels. You can use it, of course, but then, if you have a bug, he won't be able to help you. :mellow:

Guest Ratheen

102, report on BB71

Started with a clean rooted 2.3.3

Love the rom, very smooth, vivid colors, very responsive! NO FCs !!!!

issues:

MiUi camera with auto focus a bit of an issue, freezes on occasions

WiFi Tether not working (shows "Error" on the toggle)

Can't install SwiftKey X key board, does not show up as an alternative keyboard

Cant get google voice to work with dialer, all calls get routed through SIM service rather than Google Voice

Battery life is not as good as stock 2.3.3

MiUi Media Player stops rather than playing the next track.

Thanks Again, overall a very good ROM

Guest ch33sewiz

Hi guys,

How to change the notification tones, msg tone, ringtone? Coz I already change all tone that I can find but still ringing the same tones and the notifications annoys me. coz it doesnt stop it keeps looping, i have to move the bar every time to stop it. :(

Overall it works like a charm, only the tones, please help.

Thank you!

Guest geordieboy2011

tested 101 and 102 for few days now so my results

batt life not as good on 102 as 101 so hope improved in 103 but still best batt life i had since stock rom

no working wifi in 102

very few fc on settings apart from the know few

internet works flawless for as long as i use it but if i stop using it and goes to standby mode then i got to reset (turn network off - on) and works again

facebook seems to crash as net problem above so it must be a standby problem or reconection

market same as above but when working is fast serch and d/l (love new market look but old more stable)

cam is amazing but some times sticks

signal seems strong but can drop to no network in random places then come back after few secs

calls cut out may be dew to above problem but very rare was more a 101 problem but has happend 2 times

games work no problem

charg is fixed

led light is working

texts work 100% but sometimes the firewall type pop up comes even when press dont ask again

same with odd call but still receve them ok

emails work

all apps tested work

so this is an almost 100% rom that could bew used all the time

thanks trip for your hard work and iris for putting up with his time away sorting this for us your a very patient woman lol

i hope 103 is out soon and cant wait to see it as the rom iv just tested is almost perfect - could be any better apart for a few fixs knowing trip yes!!!!!

Guest jpminou

Good evening Trip,i think it is time to switch to another BB ;)

edit :i am getting better radio and wifi signal on BB61

Edited by jpminou

Guest highaltitude

Do you think this is not useless ??

yes that was the point, yet you posted afterwards, lol

just waiting

Edited by highaltitude