[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ROMan0

Rom 103

Caller id setting not working

App2sd not corectly working

APP2SD works here! :D

Did you delete the folder "Android/data" on your SD before moving apps to SD? Else you receive an error message because there are already data of the app on the SD. Ignore it and try to move again. The second time it will work without error message.

Edit: Sorry. It's the folder .android_secure where the apps2sd are stored B)

Edited by ROMan0

Hi Trip, i have testing your rom and about report and bug :

Negative point :

A big problem with camera : when I check anti shake and auto focus, it's lag then crash after. They are not compatible, I must to reboot my phone and clear settings to default.

Screen on animation is 1 or 2 sec slow than screen off animation perhaps it's better to have same speed with two screen animation to don't have impression of lag.

To gallery don't rotation in the menu gallery but rotate when you select pictures. Must to check option rotate 180°.

Can't read contact to my simcard (No contacts on your SIM card) for me it's important because sometime we don't have app with backup.

Same bug with Music and lyrics when lyrics option is selected sometimes it's crash and don't play music. Then when we deselect Display lyrics, app music crash can't play music.

Very bug with battery, I look ma purcentage of battery it's 73% and 5 min after 24% What the F...!!!

Add2SD+ not working it's. it's a shame because the official version 2.3.3 SE have the option App2SD and that works very well. Perhaps another day ^^.

Hotspot Wifi error when it wiil be activate. USB don't workt too for share Internet to USB bug.

Positive point:

More fluid (very fast), nice to touch. No lag

Screen off animation very fast.

Good rom in all.

Edited by Guest

Guest OltsuBoy
Very strange !?

Theme manager is now back to chinese language? After first boot its ok but now isn't, what happend ...And i install another keyboard but its not show in input method choice, only andorid keyboard is there, but that maybe just me, i install that over flashtool, alltime before over market..?

format ur sd card

Chinese language still exits in rom 103. I format sd and make clean install, everything is ok but after a while themes and usb plugin dialog is chinese again? However, I had time to change lockscreen theme before chinese appeared again :P Otherwise everything works as it should :)

Its not big issue but anyone had same ?

Guest ROMan0

Bug report:

In a phone call with speaker on I choose Additional->Options, which gives FC.

It was interresting that the phone call was not interrupted because of that. Only after selecting CLOSE (the other possibility is REPORT) the call ended. The symbol in the notification bar for call with speaker reamained on. Only after the next call with speaker on and normal termination it disapeared.

No other complaint (until now) ;)

Guest TripNRaVeR

i have 5 hours testing the rom

i dont use 3g

but wit wifi i dont have problems

miui musik still getting stuck ass everyone knows

everithing is ok

sms keboard market all :D

but i can get in to audio settings

i can change everithing except this

everty time that i get in it force to close

u know what i can do ¡?

Do not restore anything, FC's gone. Allready mentioned so many times.

Guest dodo76

Chinese language still exits in rom 103. I format sd and make clean install, everything is ok but after a while themes and usb plugin dialog is chinese again? However, I had time to change lockscreen theme before chinese appeared again :P Otherwise everything works as it should :)

Its not big issue but anyone had same ?

Yes, I think we have the same problem?! I do not get this if I do not switch Theme. But changing theme I do get chinese sometimes all of a sudden... strange..

Second, I'm curious of those mentioning they do not use 3G. How do you use your phone when on foot/in car/cycling?? Are you living in WiFi land where all flowers and trees contain a wifi antenna? :)

BR

Robert

Guest smeshko

Hey everybody :D Firt of all just wanna say, Trip, that's a wonderful ROM you've made, I've been waitng for a working MIUI GB for a looong time and I really admire your work. But I only have one question - A2SD is not working properly for me. I see that some of the others have the same problem, so my question is - is there any way to restore a game (Paradise Island in particular) with data ?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Yes, I think we have the same problem?! I do not get this if I do not switch Theme. But changing theme I do get chinese sometimes all of a sudden... strange..

Second, I'm curious of those mentioning they do not use 3G. How do you use your phone when on foot/in car/cycling?? Are you living in WiFi land where all flowers and trees contain a wifi antenna? :)

BR

Robert

They use 2G is also data just slower and saves battery and money if you dont have unlimited data plan. I have still a year unlimited data. After that Voda-Cap :angry:

Guest aljahwari

Dear sir

Thank you for the nice work and grate rom

i am building an arabic lang pack but unfortunatly i got FC in sms when changing the local to arabic even without modifing any app just after fresh install, PLZ help

Guest Nightwishh

Do not restore anything, FC's gone. Allready mentioned so many times.

Well, i have restored so far every app i had installed and i must say that 103 is the best ROM so far, better then 100,101,102. No problem with my apps, even if these were restored. Only one FC so far, the camera app ( auto focus + shake control =FC, had to reboot the phone and disable shake control).

Everything else is super ok, thanks alot Trip for a beautifull build, my phone runs smoother and quicker then ever!!!

For those who have issues with the battery stats, try to calibrate the battery, i did that and it`s ok, the ROM seems to have a very low power consumption, 5 hours after installing it i still have 95% juice( haven`t used it much to be honest ) B)

Edited by Nightwishh

Hi Trip, i have testing your rom and about report and bug :

Negative point :

A big problem with camera : when I check anti shake and auto focus, it's lag then crash after. They are not compatible, I must to reboot my phone and clear settings to default.

Screen on animation is 1 or 2 sec slow than screen off animation perhaps it's better to have same speed with two screen animation to don't have impression of lag.

To gallery don't rotation in the menu gallery but rotate when you select pictures. Must to check option rotate 180°.

Can't read contact to my simcard (No contacts on your SIM card) for me it's important because sometime we don't have app with backup.

Same bug with Music and lyrics when lyrics option is selected sometimes it's crash and don't play music. Then when we deselect Display lyrics, app music crash can't play music.

Very bug with battery, I look ma purcentage of battery it's 73% and 5 min after 24% What the F...!!!

Add2SD+ not working it's. it's a shame because the official version 2.3.3 SE have the option App2SD and that works very well. Perhaps another day ^^.

Hotspot Wifi error when it wiil be activate. USB don't workt too for share Internet to USB bug.

Positive point:

More fluid (very fast), nice to touch. No lag

Screen off animation very fast.

Good rom in all.

Anybody to have an opinion about my report or bug ?

Share it with me please.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Nightwishh

Asgarth974, i have just confirmed thhe bug with the camera and also told you to calibrate your battery in order to get rid of false battery stats...

Edited by Nightwishh

Guest yournameshouldbehere

Ok so I installed 103 with BB71 when I woke up this morning all was working fine. The ROM is definitely smoother than it was before. I still had the data disconnect issue but it was on 2G as there is no 3G signal where I live. I was also in class today and the phone started to get very hot and laggy, so I rebooted and I had a serious battery drain of about 30% I then left the phone for an hour and it dropped a further 20%. I rebooted the phone again and it has seemed to be ok since then and that was 2 hours ago and it's only dropped 2%. Other than those 2 issues the ROM has been fine :)

Excellent ROM as always Trip, BT is now able to connect to my Headset but does not work for music player....works fine for phone anyone have any ideas, fix permissions, rebooted numerious times, paired numerious times, so far the only real issue I have.

Asgarth974, i have just confirmed thhe bug with the camera and also told you to calibrate your battery in order to get rid of false battery stats...

Thanks for your help Nightwishh. This rom will be perfect if all bug report will be correct.

Guest TripNRaVeR

As per tonight the TripNMiUI rom will be discontinued. There will be replacement rom, a stock miuiandroid MIUI rom. Also a new rom will arise, the TripNDroid Mobile Engineering rom. I'm in a need for some beta testers.

Guest SleepyX10

Hi everybody!

I just installed Iris103 (I made a clean install).

More responsive

wifi work correctly (except native tethering (wireless theter from market works fine))

still i have sms issue: i can't send or receive with stock application and gosms too doesn't work!

Any suggestion about it?

Thanks!