[ROM] [08-10] TripNMiUI 105.235.U.B71 | TripNMiUI SENSATION@XPERIA

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest festa20

It will have the following included (at this moment);

- CM7 camera (modded looks)

it looks FREAKIN awesome! B)

- CM7 file manager

- Android sound recorder

- Custom Music player (based on early miui music)

- MIUI themes (available but no promise they will stay, possibly own theme engine)

- Backup / restore app (miui base trip modified)

alot alot alot alot alot alot more

ow yeah its damn sweet B)

edit:

lol that andre guy is -1 to almost every post here, ita getting anoying..

should we report it?

Now that my friend is a changelog wink.gif and it isnt even complete!!! More to come !!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Regards

Guest Rafinha'

your project look awesome,!!!

Trip , how i can translate the miui to portuguese, you already send me the file, but i dont know how to do that.

- CM7 file manager

- Android sound recorder

- MIUI themes (available but no promise they will stay, possibly own theme engine)

edit:

should we report it?

Hey Trip, love to test when it's ready, let me know.

Guest Cyberman_NI

I cannot believe your energy Trip!!! TripNightly build's. Lovin it :D

Count me in, I have a spare phone so I can test Beta's or even Alpha's

Guest KingNothingUA

hi, today i tried the german music streaming service simfy (similar to spotify). unfortunately their app does not work with tripnmiui. it says there is no connection. i tried it with apn and wifi, nothing works.

ideas anyone?

Guest ChilliBo

rom is very stable..

all works except 1 think..

Wifi doesnt autoreconnect here.. if i put of Wifi... and turn on later i need to manuall click on connect...

Guest BuglyAstard

Nice looking project, I think the miui dialer should be included, its really nice and no accidents hitting the hold button. BTW 103 has great battery life and app2sd works not sure why so many have probs. So no more releases for miui eh? I can live with that, but I cant wait to check out this hybrid project. You should make a boot screen picture of an android reptilian, or a two headed droid!

Guest Evynnstarr

edit:

should we report it?

Don't worry, some of your fanboys always -1 my post, so call it even. tongue.gif

Guest jpminou

Here is the extended menu for 103

i tried it with fresh rom instalation:

1-flash TripNMiui 103

2-reboot to get signal

3-go to xrecovery in partition tools mount the system then flash this zip

4-reboot and u will freeze in miui logo,just wait till the screen go black maybe 5 minutes then remove the battery and again to xrecovery.

5-wipe dalvik cache and reboot.

6-enjoy :)

all credits to Andy Thomson

StatusBarMods.v2-1.8.12.zip

post-892579-0-60856600-1313706349_thumb.

post-892579-0-89270100-1313706362_thumb.

post-892579-0-22164300-1313706377_thumb.

post-892579-0-28008500-1313706390_thumb.

post-892579-0-89305200-1313706427_thumb.

Edited by jpminou

Guest michaeljackson

- CM7 file manager

- Android sound recorder

edit:

should we report it?

Is Possible screenshot in power button as in CyanogenMod 7 ????

Is the only thing i miss the CyanogenMod 7

thank you very much Trip

Edited by michaeljackson

Guest BuglyAstard

Thats cool jp Im gonna give it a try.

Question, anyone else not getting offline charging with 103? I dont charge offline much but it just reboots when plugged in, what am I missing here? Its really not a big deal though, charging is fast and the battery last a long time what more do I need?

Guest TripNRaVeR

Preparing the beta version now for some testers, you must be online now and have time to test it now, otherwise it has no meaning for me to send you a test version. I need a full test report.

Test everything you like. Let me know what you like and dislike. (meaning look and feel, functions, how user friendly is it, apps functioning) All that needs to be tested.

Let me know if you want to help but please quote this message with it, so that i can scroll faster to the right messages. (and then i know you seriously want to help) Dont need people that just want another rom now.

Who's with me? :)

Guest geordieboy2011

Thats cool jp Im gonna give it a try.

Question, anyone else not getting offline charging with 103? I dont charge offline much but it just reboots when plugged in, what am I missing here? Its really not a big deal though, charging is fast and the battery last a long time what more do I need?

mine reboots when charging but dont mind as never miss call now lol

Guest cjsabaki
Preparing the beta version now for some testers, you must be online now and have time to test it now, otherwise it has no meaning for me to send you a test version. I need a full test report.

Test everything you like. Let me know what you like and dislike. (meaning look and feel, functions, how user friendly is it, apps functioning) All that needs to be tested.

Let me know if you want to help but please quote this message with it, so that i can scroll faster to the right messages. (and then i know you seriously want to help) Dont need people that just want another rom now.

Who's with me?

Hooooyaaa!! 30 minutes till 3 g zone!!! Rock on!!!

Chris

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk

Guest jpminou

ready and waiting :)

Guest BuglyAstard

Im perfectly happy with 103, but I can certainly spare the evening to test and battery is full, Im gonna continue with baseband 61 so far its been great.

Hah, my 103 post!

Edited by BuglyAstard

Guest Cyberman_NI

I'm in Trip!!! :P

EDIT: Not literally like

EDIT 2: The girlfriend just said not far off :lol:

Chris any room on your sofa? :P

Edited by Cyberman_NI

add me as tester...

i'm with you.... let be a tester to your ROM too...

Reporting..just notice... when i receive sms during charging... it stop charging.

i'm using 103 with bb.71

edit : the application icon seems to scatter on screen when i check on each screen & when i change the theme, i loss some of my contact number? weird,

Edited by zlive