Stuck in Airplane Mode

Guest myflaz

Guest myflaz

I have a ZTE Blade N880 (CDMA), I flash the official ROM from ZTE, but when it is finished, the blade actually having to reboot repeatedly. At first I did not know how to make TPT, so I tried to flash TPT of Unicom. Then Blade I always boot into recovery mode.

After googling a few times, I finally found a TPT Generator and I make TPT from image.bin. After success, I tried to get into FTM mode to restore MEID and flash ROM again.

But after completion, my blade stuck in airplane mode. I can't turn on the radio, wifi, and bluetooth.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translate from Indonesian to English.

Edited by myflaz

Guest hedgepigdaniel

I have a ZTE Blade N880 (CDMA), I flash the official ROM from ZTE, but when it is finished, the blade actually having to reboot repeatedly. At first I did not know how to make TPT, so I tried to flash TPT of Unicom. Then Blade I always boot into recovery mode.

After googling a few times, I finally found a TPT Generator and I make TPT from image.bin. After success, I tried to get into FTM mode to restore MEID and flash ROM again.

But after completion, my blade stuck in airplane mode. I can't turn on the radio, wifi, and bluetooth.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translate from Indonesian to English.

where did you get the official ROM from?

If you flashed a TPT with european firmware then it is designed for GSM blades, not the CDMA version you have. you need to flash CDMA firmware for it.

Guest myflaz

where did you get the official ROM from?

If you flashed a TPT with european firmware then it is designed for GSM blades, not the CDMA version you have. you need to flash CDMA firmware for it.

I get it from here

I've flash it with cdma firmware, but still stuck in airplane mode, no signal.

Is my blade bricked?

EDIT

My camera also does not work, "can not connect to camera".

Edited by myflaz